D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 27 of 36

Krusten agrees as it will also be fool hearty - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Nov, 2011 - 11:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 36 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
3rd Nov, 2011 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 27

The first two men are able to stand up to Krusten's interrogation method, but the third man crumbles as soon as she begins.

"We-were simple bandits, a-a- man paid us to attack the caravan, h-h-he rode off before the battle started. He is heading south... That is all I know."

(What does Krusten do after hearing this, and also say if she continues to interrogate the others.)

----------

"None of us went into the basement, so I don't know what could be down there. I can assure you that undead will be. Maybe you should talk to the paladin, he might be able to offer something that can help you."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2011 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem hastily refuses to meet with the paladin and announces that he's going in. He knocks on the door, tests the lock and opens it.

3rd Nov, 2011 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Krusten briefly interrogates the others separately to see if they collaborate what the peasant said. She asks for a detailed description of the man and then intends to tell the others to see if a couple of them want to follow.

5th Nov, 2011 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Several of the others break and what they says agrees with what the first man said. One of the men provides a vauge description:

He has dark black hair and a well trimmed beard. His eyes are brown and he is about 5' 9.

----------

Out of Character:: Are you going into the house or into the basement? The paladin and several other guards and already in the house, I just want to make sure.

5th Nov, 2011 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Just into the house.

Upon entering the main room Glem announces "Greetings, I heard you had a problem with a necromancer."

5th Nov, 2011 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

Krusten asks the old man and the others in the caravan if they want to go after this man or if they want to stay together and not leave? She also asks their intentions with the prisoners.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2011 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 27

"Are you here to help?" a very young man in some armor that looks like it has been through a lot says. "If you are, get ready we are going into the base ment in 10 seconds.

(I will need a few round of combat rolls and initiative from Glem if he wishes to enter the basement.)

----------

"We don't have the men to spare to send chasing some warlord. We will continue on to our destination and as for the prinsoners, we will probably drop them off at Ka-Karen or another of the two main fortresses." The old man replies.

7th Nov, 2011 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Krusten agrees as it will also be fool hearty for her to go after him alone so she remains with caravan and continues to be watchful of all that happens. She tells her dog to go further ahead of the caravan to warn of danger.

D20 Rolls: 3, 10

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.