D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 28 of 36

There is the paladin and 3 guards all standing - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2011 - 5:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 36 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
7th Nov, 2011 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 28

"Oh, wait a second. I thought you were starving him out. I was sent here to negotiate. By all means, go on, if you wish!" Glem will not join the battle initially.

If the soldiers continue, he will guide any soldiers coming through the front door to the basement and after about 5 rounds lock the front door and have a peek downstairs.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2011 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

The caravan travels a very long ways with nothing happenning at all. Soon, Krusten can see a fortress rising up in the horizon. The old man appears and says, "If you wish to enter, make it quick. We will drop off the prisoners and then after an hour or two start moving again."

(If you wish to go into the town, just tell me what you want to do there.)

----------

"It won't work, he is so far along the path of the tainted that he needs not rely on normal sources of human sustenance." The paladin says, as soon as he finishes he bursts in.

Sounds of feirce combat can be heard in the basement and screams and yells pierce the noise of combat. The sounds get fainter and fainter. Almost as if they are getting farther and farther away. Glem thinks to himself that it must be a rather large basement.

(5 Rounds of Combat have passed).

8th Nov, 2011 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Krusten agrees she will have a look but first asks the old man to tell her about the fortress first. She will the ride in and look for the nearest tavern for some refreshment.

8th Nov, 2011 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Page 28 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem heads into the basement lighting a candle if it's dark. He walks at a normal pace towards the sound of battle, scythe drawn. When he gets close, he puts out his candle and slows his pace in order to creep up on the guards.

Silent move(dex): 13 + 0 = 13

And so the opposing undead don't notice Glem;
Hide(dex): 11 + 0 = 11

He analyses the battle before acting further.

9th Nov, 2011 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

"I have only been in there one time, and frankly I don't remember much about it. It's crawling with guards and mercenaries and there are a lot of weapons, armor and gear for sale there." He replies.

----------

As Glem enters the basement he can sees bones littered everywhere and even the decapitated body of a zombie. After following the carnage quite a ways down the hallway he sees figures. They are all human and Glem can tell that one of them is the Paladin.

There is no more combat going on at the moment.

9th Nov, 2011 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

Glem continues to stalk the guards and paladin. He also tries to listen in to what they are saying, remaining a safe distance away.

Listen(wis): 9 + 2 = 11

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 28

Maybe you missed my last action:

international QUOTE
She will the ride in and look for the nearest tavern for some refreshment.

She will also listen for talk and ask the tavern keeper about anything related to raids on the caravans.

11th Nov, 2011 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

There is the paladin and 3 guards all standing there, taking a breather. "He should be just up ahead, I can feel his evil aura from here." Still panting, they walk towards a thick wooden door. "Wait here, lets make sure it isn't a trap." You can tell that the paladin is beginning to caste a detect evil spell.

(What do you do? Will the spell alert them of your presence? Or not?)

----------

The tavern that Krusten enters is packed with an assortment of people. She manages to push her way to the barkeep and asks him about raids on caravans. He replies, "I don't know much about what goes on outside these walls, you would be better off trying to talk to some mercenaries."

There is a ton of mercenaries inside the bar, but Krusten can't make out what anyone is saying due to all of the commotion. She will have to talk to someone face to face if she wishes to hear what they say.

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.