D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 30 of 36

Krusten simply continues on for a while, but - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2011 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 36 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
16th Nov, 2011 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 30

"I'm grateful, thank you. I feel indebted, and sorry for your loss." Glem says. After a pause he asks "Where are we? Can they track us?" After being answered, he introduces himself and asks who the necromancer is.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2011 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You maybe aren't reading my actions all the way through:

international QUOTE
If he does not know then she will return to the caravan and continue to the south.

Already gave what Krusten will do next.

17th Nov, 2011 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"W-we are at my sssmmall h-house in the m-m-middle of the sssouthern desert. And th-they c-c-can't track us! I t-t-teleported us awwayyy..." He replies. "M-my name? O-oh yesss, I a-a-am Ferrillll..."

----------

(Sorry, I was trying to do this and homework at the same time, I will try not to miss anything next time.)

Krusten makes he way to and rejoins the carvan. After a few more miles of travelling, they settle down. The caravan's leader walks up to Krusten and says, "I need somebody to scout ahead and see if there are any oasises within the next few miles. We don't want to get caught in a sandstorm without water, we have enough for several weeks, but sandstorms can last up to a month or more. Are you up to it?"

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 17th Nov, 2011 - 4:06am

17th Nov, 2011 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

"I feel your powerful energies, you must be a necromancer," Glem says. "I have dabbled in dark arts but haven't had any formal teaching. There's much guesswork in my knowledge. The best you could help is to look at this." Glem pulls out his crude, wooden Unholy Symbol. "I attempted to curse it myself over a matter of months. I haven't tested it yet. If you could tell me that it works, then my guesses were correct."

Glem also tells him that he wishes to learn more of Nerull and necromancy.

17th Nov, 2011 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten is more than willing and agrees to get started right away with her dog going even further ahead of her to warn of any traps or spooks.

d20: 11 / 18

18th Nov, 2011 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

"Hmmmm.... I-I can feel itss d-darknessss. But I-it isssn't sstrong. Asss f-for teaching you, a-are you ssure y-y-you want t-to take thisss path?" The necromancer says to Glem. He looks away quickly and begins to look for something on a bookshelf while waiting for an answer.

----------

After travelling for quite some time, Krusten can see a lone tree in the distance. It appears to be an oasis, but as she gets closer it vanishes. Then reappears suddenly elsewhere. Krusten knows that this can only be the work of magic. Someone trying to lure a tired traveller into following the suppossed oasises.

(Will Krusten go back and report the oddity, or investigate it on her own? Or, does she have something else in mind?)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2011 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 30

Krusten ignores the illusion and keeps on the path south, the path the caravan will likely follow, to see what is ahead. Regardless to what she sees she will eventually turn back to report all she has discovered so far.

19th Nov, 2011 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

Krusten simply continues on for a while, but manages to find nothing. It seems to be an uneventful journey back when suddenly a lone figure appears in the distance. Krusten can't tell if he is hostile or not right now, but she can tell he is very heavily armored.

----------

(Sorry I didn't say this ealier ICon, but Glem can now level up to level 2. And as for the command spell, you simply cast it and the creature takes a Will check, if they pass, it is negated. At least, I am pretty sure this is how it works.)

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.