D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 32 of 36

"I learn from hands on experience!" - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2011 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 36 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
25th Nov, 2011 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 32

The necromancer takes a step backwards in shock, "T-the DRAL-TEK! Are y-you mad! If t-they f-fff-ff-fo-foo-found out a-a-ab-about you wanting t-to b-be-become a n-n-ne-ne-necromancer they w-ww-would kill you! What a-ar-are y-you d-do-doing with them?"

---------

Krusten cant tell the figures gender because of the armour, but the figure appears to be extremely muscular, judging by its size. Both of krustens javalins merely bounce off of the figure's armour.

The figure continues to rush forward after its spell is cast and slashes its blade at Krusten, she is able to dodge it.

Krusten takes a better look at the figure and realizes that she can see no skin showing anywhere and there is simply darkness underneath the helmet.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2011 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten realizes she is against some kind of demonic force and while the figure is still on his knees calls her dog and starts galloping hard away. Before she does this she sends a couple of javelins towards the creature's horse so he cannot follow.

D20: 18, 13
D6: 8, 5

25th Nov, 2011 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Leaving them, forever. They appear too fanatical to me and will probably undo years of work if they take over." Glem says. "If I don't report in with my failed mission, surely they will hunt me down."

27th Nov, 2011 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Page 32 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten manages to escape, but again her javalins do no harm to the figure. As she rides away the figure follows on foot running faster than she has seen anyone run before. (Is Krusten going to ride back to the caravan and report her sighting or do something else?)

---------

"No nn-no, it is t-time that I s-sshow you the true p-power of d-darkness... W-we go to th-them, a-ar-are you ready and w-wh-willing?" The necromancer has a dark smile on his face. "I-it will be I-I'm-imp-impossible for them t-to ssstop uss without a p-pa-pa-paladin..."

It is obvious that the necromancer means to do the Dral-Tek harm. Does Glem want to take part in the schemes of this evil soceror?

27th Nov, 2011 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten wonders if all of this is just some sort of illusion but she doesn't stop to think about it, she makes her way back to the caravan to let them know all she saw and what happened.

27th Nov, 2011 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

"I'm all for education," Glem says wryly. He prepares his equipment and tries to meditate over more spells. He finds it much easier after his practice lately.

Spells:
0th: Guidance, Virtue, Resistance, Light
1st: Magic Weapon, Bane, Entropic Shield

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Nov, 2011 - 12:40pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2011 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 32

"This is very strange..." The old caravan leader says after Krusten gives her report. "I shall double the watch tonight and move double our pace from now on. I would appreciate it if you went on watch for a while, after you got some rest of course. Are you up for it?"

If Krusten wishes to stay on watch I will need several spot and listen checks.

---------

"Let's b-be going now" The necromancer says as he places a hand on Glem. Everything goes black and instantly a weird feeling overcomes Glem. Suddenly he finds himself standing on sand and staring at a camp about 100 yards away.

"Do you w-want to lead? Or watch f-from afar?" The necromancer says.

If Glem wishes to lead the attack, I will need combat rolls, but if he wishes simply to watch and learn, then I simply need to know what he will do and look for.

28th Nov, 2011 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

"I learn from hands on experience!" Glem replies.

Glem moves to a position where his spell will engulf most of the camp(maybe 20 ft. From the edge of the camp), trying not to be seen.

Hide: 14

Initiative: 10

Firstly Glem casts Bane, then Magic weapon.
If there are 4 or more ranged enemies, Glem casts entropic shield as well.

Attacks(+5 +1): 24 18 13 21
Damage(+6 +1): 12 12 14 13

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Nov, 2011 - 11:15am

+  « First of 36 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.