D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 36 of 36

Finding she is getting no response from the - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2012 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 36 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
18th Dec, 2011 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 36

Krusten nods in agreement and then adds,

"You mean me and who else? At least one other should be with me in case I am out numbered?

Out of Character:: Even if he says no others can be spared Krusten will still go out.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2011 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

The barkeep gives Glem a room for a few coins and nods at Glem's request. There is a lockable chest in his room, and it appears to be fairly sturdy. Glem carefully stows away his money.

----------

The captain says, "You will patrol only about a few hundred yards around our small palisade, and yes two of our guards will be with you, all of you shall be mounted in case you need to help out any of the other patrols or rush back into the camp."

The captain then leads to to the edge of camp and points to two figures near their horses. "Those two shall ride with you tonight." As Krusten approaches them she can see that one of them is a human female, much smaller and less muscular than she is. The human is carrying a shortsword and a shortbow and is wearing some light armor.

The other guard is an elf, who stands about as tall as Krusten. He is carrying a long blade with a slightly curved edge and a shield. He is wearing armor only slightly heavier than his companion's.

(I will need spot and listen rolls after your interaction with the guards.)

20th Dec, 2011 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Krusten greets the guards and asks the usual questions to know more about them... Where they are from and their background and skills.

D20: 8, 20, 7, 11, 18, 7

23rd Dec, 2011 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

(Sorry for the wait, I thought I'd already posted an action!)

Glem walks out of the tavern telling the barmen to redirect anyone interested to wait at his room at sunset.
He heads out to the city and asks a guard where he could find mercenaries.

5th Jan, 2012 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Finding she is getting no response from the guards she says...

"Listen, I'm an adventurer and don't have time for slackers. If you don't answer up now I'm leaving without you!"

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.