D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 5 of 36

Out of Character:: Thank you for letting me - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2011 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
17th Aug, 2011 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 5

Krusten's Dog attempts to bite one of the orcs, but the orcs armor is too thick. There are 3 orcs left.
---------
Out of Character:Oh sorry glem. I am using an idea from a pathfinder group I was with. After 3 fairly difficult or large fights you will level. Same goes for Krusten, the fight she is in will count as 1 towards the 3 she needs. That fight was more of a warm up for us both really as neither of your opponents really stood a chance.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 17th Aug, 2011 - 9:23pm

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2011 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten recalls her dog, she doesn't want him hurt. She tells him to stay away while she deals with anymore orcs around. Krusten charges again:

Out of Character:: (what is my bonus just a +2?):

D20: 21 (includes the +2)
2D6: 5 (includes the +2)

17th Aug, 2011 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:You have +3 to hit and +2 to damage.

Krusten Charges up to another orc and cleaves off one of his arms and then decapitates him as well.

One of the orcs enraged at how badly the battle is going for them charges Krusten, but stumbles and falls over before he can get two her. The other orc attacks Geoffre, but the guard's skills are too much for him as Geoffre easlily blocks the orcs swing with his shield. He then quickly stabs the orc in his gut, his longsword easily pierces the orcs crude armor and goes all the way through the orc.

Desh sprints towards the orc on the ground, but can't get there this turn.

17th Aug, 2011 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten loves how this is going and decides to charge again.

Out of Character:: How did you get the +3 for my knowledge and is there a bonus for charging, animal handling?

D20: 16
2D6: 12

17th Aug, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten rushes forward and easily dispatches the last orc.

"Well Krusten, you seem to have proven your worth to the Cartetha guard already! Feel free to loot anything you want. Then let's head back."

The loot you can take includes: 1 Greataxe, 3 Falchions, 2 Battle axes, 2 wooden shields, and 4 javalins that are still intact.

Out of Character: If you look at your character sheet, you add your strength modifier which is plus 2 to your damage and your melee stat is what you add to your roll to hit.

And Krusten is now 1/3 of the way to leveling up.

18th Aug, 2011 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

Krusten checks the bodies for any clues as to why they were there or where they were heading.

She looks over their weapons but prefers her own. She does take the 4 javelins as they may prove good missile weapons.

She looks at the leader, "Good start to the day don't you think? Let's get some more before its time to camp."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2011 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 5

"You want to see if we can find more orcs? Well, I guess we can." Geoffre says. He looks at the sky and then towards the road. "All right, we'll keep heading east." He says as he points east.

Krusten is beginning to get very thirsty due to the heat. You can tell that it is about midday.

Could you please roll about 3 spot checks. D20s are used for spot checks just incase you didn't know.

Out of character: When you charge you get +2 towards your attack roll and -2 AC till the end of the round.

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 18th Aug, 2011 - 2:48am

18th Aug, 2011 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Out of Character:: Thank you for letting me know. I didn't add in that extra +2 but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Spot checks: 2, 8, 8

In Character:: "Ah that sun is hot!" She takes some good gulps from her waterskin. Looking at the others, "Maybe we also need to find a place of our horses to drink." She then gives her dog some water too.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (36) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.