D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 6 of 36

Krusten is angry she was injured by the beast. - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2011 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 36 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
18th Aug, 2011 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 6

"I know a place." The usually quiet Desh says and he sets off at a gallop. After a decent ride, you get to a small oasis. There are signs of life here. There are tracks all over, a few appear to be bootprints.

The sun is now starting set, and a howl splits the eery silence. "Wild desert hounds..." Geoffre mutters. "Allright everyone get the horses close to the water, Desh set up some fires so we have light when they attack. We will keep the water at our backs so we can't be surrounded."

The party gets the horses in the shallow water and Desh sets up 3 fires. One on your right, another on your left and one in front of you. "Choose your positions, and then we wait." Geoffre says as he readies his shield and draws his longsword. Desh whips both of his shortswords from their sheaths and spins them several times.

Krusten needs to choose whether she will be in the center, on the right, or on the the left side of the group. Then I will need an initiative roll as well as your 2 to hit rolls and 2 damage rolls.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2011 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem wearily heads down the hole without saying a word.

His hand rests on his rough wooden unholy symbol which he had carved himself. While it was the correct symbol of Nerull, he had only tried to curse it himself and was more of a lucky charm. He didn't realise his results were a success since he's never field tested it.

Daily Spells: 0th: Resistance, Mending, Detect poison; 1st: Obscuring mist, Magic weapon.

Out of Character: Correct me if I'm wrong but 3 things I've noticed:
1. I can trade a level spell for an inflict spell of that level(I.e. Mending for Inflict minor wounds, Obscuring mist for Inflict light wounds etc.).
2. Is that how my domain's death touch works? Do I trade a 0th level spell for it? It can get really powerful later on.
3. Clerics can't be true neutral, so I'll change my alignment to Lawful Evil which is 1 step away from my deity's.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 18th Aug, 2011 - 11:15am

18th Aug, 2011 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There are two horses waiting for you when you get out of the hole. The man comes through right after you and mounts one. "We must go quickly, I hope you are prepared for combat." He says as he begins to ride east.

Out of Character: Death touch is a supernatural power granted to you because you chose the Death Domain. You can use it once per day, but it doesn't count towards your spell limit. I was wrong when I said that it did before, sorry about that. Here is the Description of it:

You may use a death touch once per day. Your death touch is a supernatural ability that produces a death effect. You must succeed on a melee touch attack against a living creature (using the rules for touch spells). When you touch, roll 1d6 per cleric level you possess. If the total at least equals the creature's current hit points, it dies (no save).

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 18th Aug, 2011 - 3:09pm

18th Aug, 2011 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Rhothgar approaches the old man and says "couldn't help but notice ye seem in need o' some help, old man. I might be willin' to help if the price is right."

18th Aug, 2011 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten wants no one protecting her and positions herself to the right. She also tells her dog to guard the horses.

Out of Character:: I'm rolling extra in case it is needed:

D20 rolls: 13, 15, 10, 18, 12, 7
2D6 rolls: 5, 7, 10, 10, 11, 7

18th Aug, 2011 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

When the darkness just begins to settle in, Krusten can see a Desert Hound slowly making its way towards here. "Here they come." Geoffre says in a nervous voice.

Suddenly, the hound sprints towards Krusten extremely fast. It leaps at her, but doesn't quite make it. It is barking furiously and is preparing to lunge again.

Krusten swings at it with her greatsword and hits it in its side. The dog howls ferociously as it attempts to bit Krusten again, but Krusten is able to kick it in the jaw. It doesn't seem to hurt the wolf but it kept Krusten from getting bit. The hound once again tries to leap at her and latches on to her thigh. This does 3 damage to Krusten. Krusten then brings down the pommel of her greatsword on its head with a resounding crack. The dog goes limp and its jaw loosens as it flops onto the sand.

After a quick glance, it appear that her companions have killed some other wolves as well.

"It's not over yet." Geoffre says in anguish. "Be strong, we can hold them."

Out of Character: I will need more D20 Attack rolls and more 2D6 Damage rolls.

----------

The old man looks at Rhothgar with a smile. "Oh if you could help that would be wonderful! Some bandits attacked me on my way here, they didn't harm me, just took my bag. There are things of great value in that bag. Help me find them and get it back and I will give you something very valuable! I will take you to the spot where I was robbed." The old man begins to walk out of the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2011 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 6

Rhothgar follows the old man. He proceeds cautiously, thinking that if bandits are his query an ambush may likely be in waiting. On their way he asks "what exactly was it you were carrying old man? Beggin' yer pardon but you don't appear to be the sort of person to afford things of such 'value' as you say."

18th Aug, 2011 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Krusten is angry she was injured by the beast. She thinks about death slightly but more on the death of the others that come will face.

Out of Character:: D20: 10, 11, 13, 19, 18, 20

2D6: 7, 9, 8, 8, 10, 13

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.