D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 9 of 36

Rhothgar approaches the barkeep and lays a - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2011 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 36 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
22nd Aug, 2011 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 9

Rhothgar leads his new found companion back to Cartetha in the hopes of discovering who might have hired the thugs to attack the old mage and why. On the way Rhothgar asks "what do you suppose, friend, these bandits were after."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2011 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem thanks his healer, slings the bow and arrows over his shoulder and charges back to the fray, drawing his scythe.

I'd expect that to have taken about 2 turns giving me 2 more turns of +1 to my scythe. And +1 thanks to the charge on the first attack.

Attacks(+6, +5, +4): 8, 20, 10

Damage(+5, +5, +4): 12, 11, 9

He looks over the encampment to get an idea of how many orcs are left.

23rd Aug, 2011 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The tavern is almost full with the influx of travelers from the caravan. When you ask the bartender about any trouble, he replies, "Well, we haven't had any trouble from orcs this week. But there have been some troublemakers. There is a small gang harrassing some of the people in town. And no, there are not part of that big cult or whatever. Just a group of people who like causing trouble. If you can get rid of them there will be a reward for you."

----------

"I think they were just after easy prey. I am old, and I can't fight back unless I use spells. At least, that is what I think provoked them to attack me. But they might have been after some of my magical trinkets."

You are at the front gates of Cartetha.

----------

Glem charges back into the fray. He looks around and realizes that the orcs a putting up a strong fight. But it is obvious that they are losing. Looking at the bodies he can see. There are around 18 orcs lying dead and only 6 humans.

But there is fighting still going on, Glem can see 5 orcs fighting several humans. He charges up to aid them.

His first strike misses, and he is able to parry the orcs blow. His second attack brings his scythe blade behind the orcs feet and pulls them out from under him. The orc howls in pain as he loses the use of his legs. Glem then easily finishes him off.

As he looks around once more, he can see a last group of orcs making a last stand with what appears to be their cheiftan in the center of their camp.

23rd Aug, 2011 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Rhothgar replies "perhaps you're right friend, still, for your sake, I'll feel better having investigated the matter." Rhothgar heads to the tavern.

Reconcile Edited: Felthalas on 23rd Aug, 2011 - 2:23pm

23rd Aug, 2011 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem will use his bow to fire towards the orcs around the chief and as soon as the chief's guard has thinned, or he tries to escape, he will charge in.

Attacks(-4): -2?, Nat20, 0?, 7, 14

I'm assuming a shortbow here for damage as it would be the cheaper option to equip a group of warriors, and someone would be more wiling to give it to lend.
Damage(d6): 6, 3(x3 crit = 9), 1, 5, 4

How many orcs left?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 23rd Aug, 2011 - 3:11pm

23rd Aug, 2011 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

Krusten puts a face that shows its nothing for her to take care of any thugs and she points boastfully,

"Tell me more about them, what they have been doing to you good folk... And when you're done just show me where they are and I'll take care of them."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2011 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 9

The tavern of Cartetha is much less full now that the caravan is out of town, but there are a few people still in it.

----------

You can't tell whether your arrows hit or not because of the multitude of other arrows that are also heading to the orcs.

But you don't find time to care as you find joy in the fact that all the orcs appear to be slain.

----------

"Well, they bully us honest townsfolk and have even been known to rob people. Rumor has it that they even kill people. I haven't the slightest idea as to where to find them, so you have to look for them on your own." He says with a shrug. "But just be carefull, their leader is said to be armed with a magical weapon.

23rd Aug, 2011 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Rhothgar approaches the barkeep and lays a silver piece down. Whispering to the barkeep he asks "who might I seek to find out more about this city's underbelly?"

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.