D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 10 of 36

Krusten replies, "Well I did not hear - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2011 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 36 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
23rd Aug, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 10

Krusten thanks the man for his information and tosses a gold piece at him for some ale and says "Keep the change". She then turns around and faces the people in the tavern. She loudly says, "I'm Krusten, I am here to help any that thinks they can't help themselves. Come see me, I charge nothing and live to serve my fellow humans." She goes over to a table with her ale and drinks it waiting to see if any will approach.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2011 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem move over to where the orc chief stood seconds before and looks over the corpses for any valuables. He also moves into the structures the orcs have put up looking for clues as to why there is a large influx of orcs.

search: 11-1 = 10
or taking 20 if Glem has the time to.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th Aug, 2011 - 12:33am

24th Aug, 2011 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The bartender replies in a hushed voice, "Go up the stairs and to the last room on your left."

----------

The tavern is hushed for a moment, and then talking again. Krusten barely hears a group of young adults make a crude s-xual joke about what she said.

Then a woman stands up, but a rather large dark skinned and bearded man grabs her by her shoulder and half drags-half carries her out the door.

----------

Geirill walks up to Glem and says, "Today was a glorious day for all that live on this continent. Take whatever you want from the dead. Then follow us back to our camp. You have definately showed your worth today."

Glem takes his time and is able to search everything very thoroughly. He finds a multitude of weapons and worthless objects. He is able to scavage a very large amount of gold from the bodies. [250 Gold Pieces] And on the Orc Cheiftan he finds an strange amulet. He doesn't know what it does yet.

24th Aug, 2011 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Rhothgar heads upstairs to the second floor. Seeing the door in question Rhothgar turns to the old mage and says "see if you can hide in one of the adjacent rooms, preferably one that's empty. From there you can listen or perhaps sense, my dealings beyond this door. If all goes well we may find out more about the thieves who attacked you. If not, however, I trust that you can come up with a clever diversion to cover my escape."

Rhothgar then proceeds to last door on the left and lightly knocks.

24th Aug, 2011 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Glem packs the gold and amulet, keeping it at arm's length as though it was dangerous. He also takes one light weapon if any are around.

He heads off following the group and catches up to the captain.

"So, tell me of the Dral-Tek. You are clearly not run-of-the-mill bandits. What is your goal and who are your enemies?"

24th Aug, 2011 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

Krusten then gathers her stuff and walks over to the exit of the tavern but in a sudden leap lunges to where the young men that made of her were. In the same movement she pulls out her sword and says, "Did someone say something?". Her dog is by her side viciously barking.

Out of Character:: I have intimidation but not sure how I use the skill, I roll a D20? If so I got a 7 this is without applying anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2011 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 10

An almost squeaky voice says, "Enter." When Rhothgar opens the door, he sees a halfling who looks fairly young sitting behind a desk. "What do you want?" The halfling says.

----------

Glem notices a few light weapons lying around. (They include: daggers, a shortsword, a scimitar, and some small handaxes.)

"The Dral-Tek are a group of people who don't like being ruled over by a 'King'. We are a tribe of natives that strive to help the people through this struggle against forein oppression. Our people are losing their way. They are being sucked into thinking like these foreigners. I know you come from foreign lands, but I thought you would be different, and it appears, so far you have."

"Our enemies are the oppressors of the people, The Feldakar's and the orcs and whatever else threatens them."

----------

The youths appear unfazed. One of them says, "So what if we said something about you?"

25th Aug, 2011 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Krusten replies, "Well I did not hear it well, care to repeat it?"

If the youth chooses to be stupid and repeat it she will slap him across the face immediately in a surprise movement and say, "You must be dreaming, wake up... What did you say again?"

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.