D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 2 of 36

"Alright, let's play rough" - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2011 - 6:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
14th Aug, 2011 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 2

Stunned and shocked by your sudden appearance he yells, "Help!" to his comrade. In responce to his friends sudden plea the older man turns and prepares to swing his club at Glem.

[Out of character]: This will be the start of our first combat. Glem will need a successful grapple attack on the man he is holding if he wants to keep ahold of him.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2011 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: Great, I thought I may be getting ahead of myself! Am I doing this right?

Initiative: 9 + 0 = 9

Grapple attack: 12 + 0(BAB) + 4(Str) = 16

Unarmed damage: 1(d3) + 4(str) = 5

Opposed grapple: 4 + 4(Str?) = 8

Glem's AC is: 14 (no dex bonus)

"Now, just wait here a second, I want to know what is going on? Maybe you can tell me?" he says looking towards the teenager.

15th Aug, 2011 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

During the struggle between you and the man, you hit him hard in the back of his head... Maybe a bit too hard, his body goes limp and you can't tell if he is dead or just unconscious. You are still able to keep ahold of him though.

His ally swings his club down on your head attempting to not hit his buddy. You feel stunned and your vision blurs as the club hits your head with a loud "Thump!".

Glem takes 3 damage.

The teenage boy takes advantage of the man's attention being diverted by you and he kicks him hard in his lower back. The kick didn't seem to even faze the man. He is still facing Glem.

16th Aug, 2011 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

With her guard dog at her side and a rather well developed physique for a woman Krusten makes sure to sit and listen for any specific talk that will allow her to get more gold quickly. She did not want to remain like this... Without a horse but hard times have made her use her two feet more than before.

Out of Character: Not sure where I am in relation to what's already going on in this story.

16th Aug, 2011 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

The tavern that Krusten is in is beginning to smell of alcohol, and there is more then one person getting a little drunk. Over some of the commotion Krusten hears a commanding voice say, "Are you sure you are up to it? Being part of the town guard can be a dangerous job." Krusten sees that a man in full plate armor is speaking to a half elf who apparently is attempting to sign on with the town guard.

Out of character: As of now you know nothing about what is going on with Glem.

16th Aug, 2011 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

"That's me", Krusten answers as though the man were talking to her directly. She stands quickly and jumps towards where they are, pushes herself towards the paper and says, "Where do I sign already?"

Out of Character: she has good jump skill not sure that would apply here or if its even necessary.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2011 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 2

The man looks a tad bit shocked, then he smiles and silently pushes a piece of parchment toward you.

This parchment is the form that is required to be filled out if one wants to join the Caretha town guard. This will go over your duties as a town guard and also the benefits of being one.

Your Duties: As a guard of Cartetha you will be charged with the safety of all its inhabitants, whether they be weary travelers spending a night or merchants who live here. You live to serve them, put them above yourself and lend them a helping hand wherever and whenever you can. You will help break up fights in the street and repel attackers if Cartetha is attacked. Keep in mind, you do serve the Feldakar Kingdom and at times you may be called to the other cities of this fine continent.
Your Benefits: They are several good benefits that come with being a guard of Cartetha. The first and foremost is the use of the garrison's mounts. They are some of the finest steeds on the continent! Plus you will have access to Cartetha's armoury and the garrison's stockpile of supplies. You will be able to have your gear repaired by our blacksmith. Plus all of the market vendors will sell you their goods at a lowered price.

Beware though, this occupation is not for the feint of heart. They may be much fighting and blood in your career. You will have all of the garrison watching your back, but still be careful and wary. The world is a dangerous place.

Your Signature__________

Reconcile Edited: gunner1116 on 16th Aug, 2011 - 6:48am

16th Aug, 2011 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

"Alright, let's play rough"

Glem takes out his scythe and attacks the older man.

Attack roll: 16 + 4(melee) = 20

Damage: 6(2D4) + 4(str) = 10

out of character: I'm only putting descriptions of my modifiers, because I'm not completely sure if I'm doing it right. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 16th Aug, 2011 - 6:53am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (36) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.