D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 11 of 36

Holding up another gold piece Rhothgar asks, - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2011 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 36 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (36) »
D&D Play By Post Managed by Dungeon Master Gunner1116
25th Aug, 2011 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 11

Rhothgar replies, "it's not easy for a thug to scratch a living these days. I thought perhaps you might be in need of some extra muscle. But before I consider lending you my services I want to get a better idea of what kind of operation you got here. I'm not one to unsheathe my sword for just anyone."

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2011 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Well, if he has the choice, Glem takes the shortwsord, to not weigh himself down but get good value when he sells it.

"While defending your own lands from a renegade king is a noble cause, I don't understand your mistrust of strangers." Glem attempts to preach his ideas on free-marketism and international trade to the captain on the way to the camp.

Diplomacy: 4 -1 = 3
"You see without a king, people are free, and ummm... They do their own things, erm... And well, it makes sense in my head, but it's difficult to explain."

25th Aug, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The young is about to reply when he is stunned by Krusten's slap. He attempts to angrily stand, but one of his friends holds him down. A few people in the tavern are now staring at Krusten.

----------

"Operation? Ha!" The halfling begins to laugh very heartily and it takes him a little bit to stop himself. "There is no operation! I just tell people what they want and they pay me. I have no need for thugs! I am keeper of information!" He says with a wave of his small hands. "I know about everything that goes on here in Cartetha!"

----------

Geirill simply laughs at Glem and pats him on the back. "Save it for when you have thought it out more my friend!"

After traveling a ways you arrive at a small camp looking place. There are children running about and women baking and doing chores. The camp appears to be built around an oasis wich is in the center of the camp.

26th Aug, 2011 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten has now made her point and has sealed her reputation as the new bad lady in town not to mess with or face the consequences. Satisfied that this is conveyed she quickly pursues the man holding the woman against her will.

D20: (no modifiers added) 7, 9, 19

26th Aug, 2011 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Game Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Dropping a gold piece onto the desk, Rothgar replies, "that serves my purpose as well. I've heard rumors that there's an old mage in town and that recently a band of thugs was sent to acquire a certain item from him. Who hired them and what exactly were they after?"

27th Aug, 2011 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

Glem keeps a hand on his gold bag as he walks to the oasis to refill his waterskin. He mentally notes where the captain goes to and looks around for lodgings, first trying the building the captain went to, which he assumes is a barracks. He tells the captain he needs some rest before another fight.
If he can't sleep there he goes door to door asking where he could stay the night.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2011 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game - Page 11

As Krusten walks out, she sees no sign of the man and woman except for what appear to be dragmarks in the sand. She follows them and they lead to a small tent. There is no light inside the tent and the tents flap is tied shut.

----------

"darn, your the best customer I have ever had. Local thugs usually only work for one person. Malthayier is who they work for. As for the old man, I know why, Malthayier is searching for anything magic. He is trying to build up an 'army' or something to take over the smaller towns on this continent. And he figures he can do it if he has magical stuff. He figured the old man was a wizard. Malthayier has eyes and ears everywhere. You can't tell if someone begin ya for a coin actually needs one or is trying to see if you got anything Malthayier wants. Is that what you wanna know?" The halfling says, obviously happy to be telling you about the man.

----------

Geirill points to a tent on the outter rim of the camp and says, "You can sleep there." The tent is about as big as all the others around and Glem tells he is getting no less space then any of the others at the camp.

28th Aug, 2011 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Holding up another gold piece Rhothgar asks, "does he know you at all and, if so, can you set a meeting? I wish to speak with him."

Reconcile Edited: Felthalas on 28th Aug, 2011 - 8:52pm

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.