D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions - Page 3 of 6

I know I haven't been active lately - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2011 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
D&D Tal'garoth Support & Questions Questond for DM Gunner1111 only Dungeons and Dragons
29th Aug, 2011 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions - Page 3

Hey Gunner, I just wanted to let you know as a courtesy that I'll be starting school this week and that my postings may become a little less frequent than usual. I will try to post as often as time and my schedule permits.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please do not use the Offtopic Tags only for an entire Post. Discussion to a Member can take place in their Intro Thread. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2011 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Just waiting for Felthalas to update. Not sure if he realized that his sleep had been disturbed by, "Bad dreams."

That is why I havn't updated the game thread yet.

3rd Sep, 2011 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Why do you have to wait for him? Its not like we're in the same party or something... Just update and when he gets around to posting he'll do that because he might not be here for a week.

3rd Sep, 2011 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

Hey Gunner,

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to take an extended hiatus for a while. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

The last thing I want to do is spoil everyone else's fun and if I've done that I extend my sincere apology for that.

Being a pre-med student means I have very little time on the books. I truly did not intend to frustrate you like this. I hope you can understand.

Again, my deepest apologies.

Felthalas.

4th Sep, 2011 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Talgaroth Dragons and Dungeons

I messed up the time schedule with your characters. It just felt really wierd telling someone that it is X time and then telling another character that it was another time. And it is okay that you can't post Felthalas, thanks for telling me you couldn't.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2011 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions
A Friend

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions

After creating my character, I opened up the in-character thread and realized that inserting my character sitting in the tavern would be very odd. In what manner should my character be put into the game?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2011 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions - Page 3

Well, you could have just entered the tavern. That would work, or you could be just entering the town and be near the main gate.

13th Sep, 2011 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

I know I haven't been active lately but I wont be able to log in over the next weekend either. Afterwards I'll be able to post daily.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Tal'garoth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.