Play By Post D&D Beyond The Veil Party Thread - Page 3 of 3

Since this game isn't being maintained - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Sep, 2011 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
Felthalas as Dungeon Master - This is a support thread. Ask questions here. Dungeons and Dragons
27th Aug, 2011 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Beyond The Veil Party Thread - Page 3

Just a heads up to everyone:

I will be away from my computer today. I'm visiting family and won't be able to check my in box. Please continue to post your characters actions within the game thread. I will check back tomorrow and post my replies. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yours Truly,

The Exalted GM wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felthalas on 27th Aug, 2011 - 8:50pm

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2011 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Veil The Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Just a heads up to all those participating in the "Beyond the Veil" campaign:

I will be starting school this week and will not be able to check my inbox as often as I'd like. Please continue to post your character's actions and any questions you may have. I will try to check in as often as time and my schedule permits.

I apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience you may experience.

Yours Truly,

Felthalas

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please do not use the Offtopic Tags only for an entire Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

2nd Sep, 2011 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post D&D Beyond The Veil Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Your game slowed down some just when I was starting to enjoy the pace of it. I understand you're busy now but how often can I expect updates just so I know whether to continue or not.

3rd Sep, 2011 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Thread Party Veil The Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

I'm pre-med, so considering my EXTREMELY limited time right now, I'd say (if I'm lucky) I'll be able to post once a week.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I know how it can be when you just start to get into a campaign and your DM flakes on you.

I truly wish I could reschedule my life right now. I enjoy walking you all through adventures. But you know what they say: time stops for no man. (And I'm sure you all have lives of your own as well and can relate.)

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2011 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Veil The Dragons and Dungeons Post Play

Since this game isn't being maintained I locked the related threads but I will keep this one open for any questions with regards to it.

Players looking for current games can use this: D&D Start Guide

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Play By Post D&D Beyond The Veil Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.