Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code - Page 2 of 3

TTPost haven't officially released - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Nov, 2016 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
15th Dec, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code - Page 2

What is happening with the distribution of the zip codes for people in Trinidad and Tobago? They talking about zip code but no one knows the number, stupid.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2015 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Code Zip Tobago Trinidad

Name: Thomas

Title: How can I find zip code?

Comments:How can I find Trinidad and Tobago postal or zip code of cities or area?

28th Jan, 2015 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Unfortunately, although the zip code system for Trinidad & Tobago was announced in 2012 the general public are yet to receive the zip codes for public use. It seems like its still in an experimental phase. You can use they typical address without the zip code and it will still reach the intended destination.

12th May, 2015 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Code Zip Tobago Trinidad

Its about time they make this known to the public what are they waiting for its been so long already since they first started talking about zip codes for Trinidad & Tobago.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Code Zip Tobago Trinidad

Name: Jenabel

Title: Trinidad and Tobago's zip code

Comments: Well as far as I can see they have not yet established a zip code or postal code since it was talk about in 2012 because I have also been looking for it. Which is how I found this forum p.s we are almost to the end of 2015 wonder what is taking so long?

10th Jun, 2016 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code

This is to show you how backward this country is, look how long this going on and people can't get their zip code yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2016 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Tobago Zip Code - Page 2

Name: Marlon

Title: Postal code

Comments: What is the postal code for address Francis Trace, Santa Flora, Trinidad, West Indies?

16th Nov, 2016 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Tobago Zip Code Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

TTPost haven't officially released the zip codes for all areas. They seem to be doing test runs for certain areas. Something so simple as a zip code should already be established but everything has to take a century to do in this country.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad and Tobago Zip Code

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,