Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 3 of 12

Out of Character: Put me down for talking - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2011 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
16th Sep, 2011 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 3

Uhura understands Major's reluctance but insists,

"If we do have to call them then they will understand what we did when we do it sort of thing rather than now have to explain we're bodyguards, etc."

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2011 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

How about if we have you do that then because you have better charisma than I do and plus cops listen more to women too.

Out of Character: Your soul count is better than mine.

18th Sep, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

"That is no problem, put me down for that assignment" Uhura says while checking the net for the nearest police station.

19th Sep, 2011 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: I should have multi-tasked that post. What else do we need to prepare or do we just speed up things and meet the girl for the next day?

19th Sep, 2011 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Uhura thinks about checking the net to see what there might be on this girl before we pick her up but realizes that she does not know her details.

Out of Character:: I think we just need to meet her and find out the schedule now.

22nd Sep, 2011 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Uhura whispers to Major when Melanie isn't looking,

"I think she hasn't warmed up to us. Should we try to get to know her?"

Out of Character:: I hope she doesn't think she is an untouchable diva.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2011 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 3

Major shakes his head and grins with a kind of fed up face wondering what he got himself into.

Out of Character:: What way do you want to do that? Maybe you can like start up girl talk with her?

22nd Sep, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Out of Character: Put me down for talking with her about girl talk and let's see if we can get her to open up. We should also find out if she has recently had threats against her.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,