Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 4 of 12

Out of Character: Maybe she isn't - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Sep, 2011 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
24th Sep, 2011 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 4

Out of Character: Sorry for the delay on this and unfortunately I got a 15. If this is about my soul then I'm guessing she won't be interested in talking but probably you can try and get lucky?

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2011 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: I could do that but then suppose I get a 20 like I did in medieval and really mess things up. Maybe we can wait til we get to the beach or talk with the driver and see what he knows.

26th Sep, 2011 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: I would still try you might get lucky this time plus Melanie needs to be our friend on this because it will be harder to protect her if she isn't.

27th Sep, 2011 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

"She is going to make our life difficult" Major whispers to Uhura.

Out of Character: Maybe we should back away a bit so its not so obvious that we are her bodyguards. Maybe you can go speak with the driver by the mean time while I attempt to talk with her.

27th Sep, 2011 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Uhura agrees but doesn't say anything she instead surveys the beach for any potential threats.

Out of Character:: Put me down for talking with the driver but maybe I should get into a swim suit, maybe one can be bought on the beach? I'm just thinking if she goes into the water how will we follow?

28th Sep, 2011 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Out of Character: I got lucky this time I got an 8 and my soul is 9 so I will be able to get some of her confidence I guess. Going to post up SO now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2011 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 4

Uhura is surprised that a VIP will be watched by new people and not anyone known. She finds that suspicious but does not make it known to the driver. She does ask him more about himself though.

Specific Action: Find out if driver served time or might be suspect

Out of Character: You should ask Melanie more questions since she opened up to you.

30th Sep, 2011 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

Out of Character: Maybe she isn't as important as we think.

Major wonders about Melanie and asks if she can tell him more about herself.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,