Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 5 of 12

Out of Character: We can of course try the - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Oct, 2011 - 11:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
2nd Oct, 2011 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 5

Uhura leaves the driver and heads over to the beach just in time to see Melanie going into the sea.

"You think she will be OK out there by herself? At least one of us needs to be in there with her.'

She hopes that Major has an extra pair of trunks he can use.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2011 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: I don't know if my kit will have a swim suit in it I will have to ask JB about that I thought it was more about changing he way you look as in your face or ID or something like that.

4th Oct, 2011 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: JB gave you the go ahead so you better be out there with her.

Uhura looks on as Major changes quickly to meet Melane in the sea.

6th Oct, 2011 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: You should post our actions soon or something might happen to Melanie and then its our fault so don't let today pass by please.

6th Oct, 2011 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: Oh yes sorry I like totally got sidetracked so I'll post SO now.

In Character: Major rushes to change in his gear as fast he can. "Keep an eye on her until I get back!"

6th Oct, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Out of Character: Just what we need a beach head to stir up some trouble. I would say take him on but I just looked at your body score and you're only 11 but you do know martial arts. I do have a handgun but I don't think I can draw that on a guy at the beach. How do you want to handle it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2011 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 5

Out of Character: Nice time for me to be in this position with nothing but swim wear on. I do know martial arts but I don't even have a level 2 in it so I don't know if that will like really help any.

7th Oct, 2011 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

Out of Character: We can of course try the diplomatic way and if that doesn't workout then you can dome Kung Fu on him and teach him some manners.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,