Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 6 of 12

Uhura shakes her head in agreement and then - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th Oct, 2011 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
7th Oct, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 6

Major sizes up the guy and wonders if he is all talk and muscle bound and tells him the lady isn't interested.

Out of Character: Alright I will post SO now.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: I got a 3! So I think that does it, if you get another 20 then don't even bother to talk just let me do the talking before we get in more trouble. laugh.gif

9th Oct, 2011 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: You're not going to believe this but I did get a 20! I will say that you did the talking so I stayed quiet and hopefully JB will go with that otherwise we might need combat rolls.

10th Oct, 2011 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Uhura watches Major with a vexed face that he would say something so stupid at a time like this.

Out of Character: I will lend a hand if you need it but you should be able to take him down.

12th Oct, 2011 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: Oh no looks like I need to do some serious posting to get my activity up. Sorry for being late I'm going to post SO now.

13th Oct, 2011 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Uhura looks over Major, "I don't think its wise for us to remain here and you better take some Ibuprofen for your head or you won't be able to keep working."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2011 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 6

Out of Character: That must have been embarrassing for my character. As usual he opens his mouth and gets in trouble. At least Melanie seems to like Major more and that could probably work for us.

In Character: Shall we go now?

14th Oct, 2011 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

Uhura shakes her head in agreement and then looks towards the driver and kind of coaxing Melanie to also go along.

Out of Character:: At least your character didn't die.

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,