Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 7 of 12

Out of Character: That's a good idea - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2011 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
14th Oct, 2011 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 7

Major takes his things to the car kind of with his head down. He takes some medication for the swelling to go down and then decides that he better count his losses and look ahead.

Out of Character: You're right about that. Going to post SO now.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2011 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Disco... Time to get in some dancing Uhura thinks but it was just a passing thought.

"It will be more difficult to protect her on the floor with people all around, we will need to do some dancing as well."

16th Oct, 2011 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Major shakes his head with pity for his feet, he knows he can dance to save his feet but what else can they do. He shrugs at Uhura's suggestion.

Out of Character:: Anything in particular you want to do to prepare for this trip?

17th Oct, 2011 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: The only thing I can think of is that we need to dance around her and watch what she drinks and who she talks too. See if you can get your gun in because they may want to take it away at the door.

20th Oct, 2011 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: Sorry to be like so messed up with my time these days its like I have my schedule backed to front. Anyway I posted squad order so let's see what happens.

21st Oct, 2011 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Out of Character: Instead of moving all the way to the side I will be close by but not where she can see me but I can see her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2011 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 7

"This time I will let you do the talking, just in case of anything", Major says.

Out of Character:: I will stay high above the dance floor and you can look at me for cues if anything is happening.

23rd Oct, 2011 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

Out of Character: That's a good idea but I guess you're hoping there is a place higher that you can check because JB hasn't said what the surroundings are like yet.

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,