Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 8 of 12

Out of Character: This looks like its going - Page 8 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Nov, 2011 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
27th Oct, 2011 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 8

Uhura will dance closer to ensure the guy doesn't try anything foolish, if he does she will immediately tap his shoulder and then show him the tip of her gun without showing it to anyone else.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2011 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: Don't you think if you show him the gun right off he might tell the bodyguards or something? Maybe you can like use it if he doesn't want to move on his own.

28th Oct, 2011 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: You could be right. I will just ask him nicely to stay away and if that doesn't work then I'll show him my piece. he could still choose to do nothing about it and I bet Melanie won't do anything to stop him either.

29th Oct, 2011 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: You can never know with a diva on the dance floor. I will post squad order now and we can see how this rolls out and take it from there.

31st Oct, 2011 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Uhura shakes her head in disgust at Melane's immaturity, she then goes after her so she doesn't runaway and cause even more trouble. She makes a sign to Major to follow.

1st Nov, 2011 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Out of Character: I will stay inside just to keep tabs on things and see if that guy you brushed off is going to cause any trouble. After a minute or two I'll check up on you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2011 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 8

Out of Character: I didn't do well at the beach and these guys will likely be tougher than me so how do you want to handle it because Melanie will get us in trouble.

4th Nov, 2011 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 8

Out of Character: This looks like its going to get rough and Melanie will probably be smiling. Maybe she's more trouble than the money we are getting paid to watch her. I could whip out my gun but that might be too much and they probably have bigger ones than we do. What should we do?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,