Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 9 of 12

Out of Character: Good that you got in. Maybe - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Nov, 2011 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
5th Nov, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 9

Out of Character: We don't have much to lose but I don't think showing them the gun will be good unless they really mean to hurt us. Maybe we should just leave Melanie be since if she wants to get herself in trouble there isn't nothing we can do.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: It would be a bad rep for us to do that plus if something worst happens they will come looking for us because we were supposed to be protecting her.

11th Nov, 2011 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: Sorry for taking so long, I've been trying to get my post count up and doing terrible at it. I will try to make more over the weekend.

Major watches as Melanie heads in without us.

"Should we call the people who hired us?"

11th Nov, 2011 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Uhura shakes her head...

"That is definitely a negative, we don't want them firing us for not doing our job!"

Out of Character: no problem about the posts but what you want to do next about this?

13th Nov, 2011 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: To be honest this woman looks like she might get our characters killed off real fast and this is just supposed to be a scenario to get us some extra credits.

Major looks for a back entrance to the place while asking Uhura if she can make sure she doesn't exit with the guy.

14th Nov, 2011 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Out of Character: Well you better do something because its been awhile now since you posted our actions and JB might just take us out of the game totally.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2011 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 9

Out of Character: Yeah I've been a bit side tracked trying to get my activity up in order to post. I think I need to blitz some of the topics here to get it at 80% or something so I don't have that problem.

16th Nov, 2011 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

Out of Character: Good that you got in. Maybe just watch Melanie so they don't leave together and if they do we will need to follow them. That's the best I can think of at the moment.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,