Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 10 of 12

Out of Character: OK we're back in - Page 10 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Jan, 2012 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
16th Nov, 2011 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 10

Out of Character: That's a good idea actually unless they decide to disappear within the building. I will put our actions now and see what we get from it.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2011 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

At least we didn't have to end up in a fight or worst. Maybe we should give her a little more room because telling her what to do won't work, it may work against us.

19th Nov, 2011 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I think its best we ask Melanie to settle down if she wants us to protect her maybe we can convince here the crime rate is high and she could be a victim.

19th Nov, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: You think that will work?

"Melanie doesn't seem to be the kind of person that takes orders from anyone but herself so you can try it but she will most likely ignore you."

23rd Nov, 2011 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: I knew she would give us some kind of cheeky response.

Uhura can't believe the nerve of the drunk person. She asks the driver to call the police right away.

23rd Nov, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Major warns the guy that we have called the police and they will be there any minute. He decides to be a front for the others so if he tries anything he I'll hold him down til the police arrives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2011 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 10

Out of Character: Should I be sending in some combat rolls in advance just in case or you think you can handle this nut case all on your own?

8th Jan, 2012 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 10

Out of Character: OK we're back in this. Send in your rolls better to do that have to find out after we should of done it.

Major can't believe the nerve of this guy and checks him to see if he smells of drink or looks like he might be jacked up.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,