Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 2 of 12

Major thinks about what uhura says, "That's - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Sep, 2011 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
13th Sep, 2011 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 2

Thanks for that tip this is all I got, the rest of stuff was definitely for more outdoors adventuring I think.

Computer, Hand
First aid kit
Grooming Kit
Shades
Clothes, all terrain
Handgun
20 Slugs

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2011 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

"That all looks good Uhura" says Major after he checks his own gear and shows her what he bought.

Out of Character:: Sorry I took awhile I was pissed with medieval and my character being left out of his actions. Alright so you're ready? You want to put any special action before I post up SQ (squad order).

14th Sep, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

"We need to know all there is to know about this girl. I'll check the network and we can also ask the person that's hiring us for her schedule so we can know where we should be and that kind of thing."

Uhura nods at majors equipment, "Traveling light I see"

Out of Character: No worries.

15th Sep, 2011 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: Heading to post SO now and add in what you said. We really didn't discuss who was like going to be leader but since this is your first time I will do it and then you can after, cool?

15th Sep, 2011 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character: That is totally fine with me I wasn't even thinking about it and you're right this is my first time here so its better left up to you. Sorry about what happened to Lancelot hope this girl doesn't do the same.

15th Sep, 2011 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Major thinks about the assignment and smiles a he says, "It sucks to be protecting her within the law, I was hoping to take some bad guy out of his misery". He laughs and asks Uhura if she wants to prepare anything for tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2011 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 2

Uhura takes what Major said to an even deeper level and says,

"Maybe we should inform the police about the task we have so if there is anything beyond what we can do we can always call them?"

16th Sep, 2011 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

Major thinks about what uhura says, "That's a good idea but how will that be different from just calling them when we need them?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,