Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 11 of 12

Out of Character: Uhura has nothing more to - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Feb, 2012 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
8th Jan, 2012 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 11

Out of Character:: I sent in my rolls so you can post our actions whenever you're ready. We can keep on this and hope that Melanie behaves a little bit better than she has been.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2012 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character:: OK cool so we're back on things here and I will head over to post squad order. I hope to check in daily from now on and get my character to do some action even if I'm waiting for your character to do something.

12th Jan, 2012 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: That went easier than I thought it would.

Uhura silently thanks Melanie for not making what happened worst than it is but she wonders if she has something up her sleeves for tomorrow.

13th Jan, 2012 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character:: I will post squad order now and see what the GM has in store for us with this girl because she is loads of trouble to deal with.

14th Jan, 2012 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

"Thank you for the warning Melanie" Uhura chides as she goes into the shop looking for survival gear. We will need water, food, a torch and maybe some climbing equipment she thinks and asks for Major's input.

29th Jan, 2012 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

Out of Character: I was waiting to get my activity up but have we died on this game because I was looking out for Major's actions or at least a post with our actions?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2012 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 11

Out of Character: Sorry that's me just having a real busy month and not getting here as I should. I also should be building up my activity as I'm on 75 right now and could be on 74 at anytime. I will post up squad order unless you have something about the game you like want to do?

1st Feb, 2012 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 11

Out of Character: Uhura has nothing more to do or say. So you can go ahead and post squad order so we can continue. I'm surprised JB hasn't scolded us yet for taking this long.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,