Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 12 of 12

Out of Character: Well I'm back and - Page 12 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Mar, 2012 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Fiction Role-Play Only Players participating in Future Earth should participate here.
4th Feb, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread - Page 12

Out of Character:: now that's a challenge, how do you want to deal with a bear like this? I can't remember what you're supposed to do in this situation... Good thing it isn't real.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2012 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Thread Brainstorm Bodyguard Disco

Out of Character:: Well first off you need to get your activity back up so you can actually get your character in this battle, if there will be one. I'm up already.

Uhura stands in shock by what she sees. At first she does not know what to do or how to react but she immediately looks to see where Melanie is standing.

29th Mar, 2012 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: Well I'm back and I intend to blast my activity way up so I don't need to worry about it. I'm also going to see about squad order and such soon as I hear back from JB.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Disco Bodyguard Brainstorm Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,