Wonder Woman - Page 2 of 3

You are correct it was supergirl, super boy - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 28th Jul, 2008 - 1:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
She has changed a lot over the years and now sports a whole new look. How do you like her evolution? Key Comic Thread
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman
A Friend

Wonder Woman - Page 2

Having felt a little out of the loop here, I googled "new wonder woman" and am pleased to see that the latest #219 wonder woman comic looks pretty much the same as linda carter's famous image of old. The Style is all still there, even though it's fair to say that the sex appeal has been emphasized to meet todays lusty standards. I give the new image 2 thumbs up....

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Woman Wonder

Wonder Woman is like the 'sexy' comic character of them all. I don't like too much that she flies, I think thats making her too powerful.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman
A Friend

Wonder Woman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Last I knew she only was able to fly in her invisible jet. I did not know she could fly other wise.

25th Jul, 2008 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Woman Wonder

It was the kookiness that made her character work. The fact that she was lady like and was appealing to the eye, if she had been different her name might have been oh Rogue. Though of a different word but I left it out.

The whole point was she made the bad men submit with little real harm to them and could protect herself from harm at the same time.

Now sound like we have wonder GI Jane well there is one sect I can think of that will greatly appreciate that idea.

She was lady liberty impersonated.

25th Jul, 2008 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Woman Wonder

She has always been my favorite out of the female lineup. She did not take any crap from anyone more especially any of the males. We need a woman like that in society now.

26th Jul, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 25-Jul 08, 7:06 PM)
Last I knew she only was able to fly in her invisible jet. I did not know she could fly other wise.

Yeah, she flies now, at least she does on Justice League, so she doent need a plane or anything else to get around, She's almost the female version of Supermen which would make her Super Woman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2008 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman
A Friend

Wonder Woman - Page 2

I do not agree with that. We already have a super woman or was it super girl? I think having her flying around in the invisible jet was good enough.

28th Jul, 2008 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Wonder Woman Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

You are correct it was supergirl, super boy and I think even a superdog. It s all about sales not the character any more.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wonder Woman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,