Troy - Page 2 of 2

It is the year 1250 B.C. During the late Bronze - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Sep, 2012 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Brad Pitt Version - May 2004, this time, it is not just for beauty alone...
30th Jul, 2005 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Troy - Page 2

I recently saw this movie, and thought it was ok.

Paris seemed to be shown too much as a wimp and of course the movie was all about Brad Pitt.

I thought the same thing when I was watching it. I think it has to do with Orlando Bloom being completely different from his previous role as Legolas in Lord of the Rings. Maybe they should have cast Brad Pitt as Paris instead, and put Bloom as Achilles. Eric Bana did a great job as well. The actress that played Helen really didn't have to do much in the movie, and maybe that's why they didn't cast a big name actress to play the part. starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2012 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Troy

It is the year 1250 B.C. During the late Bronze age. Two emerging nations begin to clash after Paris, the Trojan prince, convinces Helen, Queen of Sparta, to leave her husband Menelaus, and sail with him back to Troy. After Menelaus finds out that his wife was taken by the Trojans, he asks his brother Agamemnom to help him get her back. Agamemnon sees this as an opportunity for power. So they set off with 1,000 ships holding 50,000 Greeks to Troy. With the help of Achilles, the Greeks are able to fight the never before defeated Trojans. But they come to a stop by Hector, Prince of Troy. The whole movie shows their battle struggles, and the foreshadowing of fate in this remake by Wolfgang Petersen of Homer's "The Iliad."

Troy
Troy (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Troy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,