If You Were To Die Today... - Page 2 of 2

I think folks would say that I was a devoted - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 6:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

If You Were To Die Today...
A Friend

If You Were To Die Today... - Page 2

Yeah <.< well maybe they would care more when im dead.
And yeah my cousins are cool i care bout them mucho...i hope they read my poems at my funeral. Publish the book i could never publish in my living life. smile.gif people seem to like my poems a lot.

I <3 Xtras poems

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Today Die Were If

Oh wow, I can't say anything specific, but I hope that they would have lots of good to say..... I try to be kind, and I try to love with my whole heart.. So yeah, I think that most would be able to say something good..

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Were To Die Today... Health & Special Psychology

i think if i die lots and lots of people would be sad, since i have a large family and i have lots of freinds i think the school would actully turn upside down biggrin.gif

FunXueYei, i looked at the thing underneath you photo you dont seem happy i think you feeling too negative, chillout man be cool shot out loud i love life and im the best feel positive
its like this you look upon the world like its your kingdom, enjoy it, there is a massive planet out there dont feel negative never never never chill out man biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D

22nd May, 2004 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Today Die Were If

I hope some people may say I was a good person, is not like I care about what other people may think I do hope to be able to set an example for my son and he may feel proud of me.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Today Die Were If

Dont try to cheer me up, i dont want to spoil your mood and bite off your head. thanks for showing me absolutly nothing though. Im sorry if im rude, i like bitter better anyway.

7th Jun, 2004 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

So, Fun, why are you so depressed and why do you like bitter better anyway? Nevermind that would be off topic. I still think there are people out there that would say nice things about you if you died. I know there are people who would say nice things about me. The problem is we often don't say the nice things when people are still alive to hear them. I had a boss tell me what a wonderful job I had done and how I should be proud of my accomplishments at the company I was working for. Trouble is, he told me this in response to my giving my resignation. If he had said these things once in a while before that, maybe I wouldn't have looked for another job in the first place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2004 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

If Were Die Today... - Page 2

Hopefully, people would say that I was a good father to my kids and a nice person to be around. I try to get along with everyone and not get into arguments, etc. Maybe that makes me soft but I'd rather make peace than war.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Were Die Today... Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I think folks would say that I was a devoted wife and mother, a caring and giving person, creative, witty, intelligent, etc. And if some folks would do me the honor of being honest on my charecter flaws, they might point out that I was rather stubborn at times, occasionally had a quick temper, was sometimes impatient, and would never have won any Good Housekeeping awards.

Whatever is said, I hope it is expressed with honesty about me as a whole person, and not just a bunch of sugar-coated crap. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If You Were To Die Today...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,