Is This Your Phone Number?

Is Phone Number - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 18th Aug, 2004 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2004 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ignoring your area code, key-in the first 3 digits of your phone number into a calculator or if in Australia key in the first 4 digits

-Multiply by 80

-Then plus 1

-Multiply by 250

-Plus the last four digits of phone number

-Plus the last four digits of phone number again

-Minus 250

-Divide by 2...

Is the number you came up with your phone number?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Number Phone Your Is

Well, yes it is. Interesting. Now go to google.com and type in your phone number with area code and dashes. You might be surprised.

17th Jun, 2004 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Is This Your Phone Number? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

wow xtrasweet, that is quite cool and disturbing at the same time tongue.gif I just wish I could memorize this and amaze people at a party or something like that biggrin.gif Excellent trick!

17th Jun, 2004 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Number Phone Your Is

Pretty tricky...... Very cool. Do you know any other things like that?

17th Jun, 2004 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Number Phone Your Is

Hey that's weird! Oh my gosh! I had to do it twice because I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm sure there's some mathematical formula that explains it, but it's too big for my non-linear brain.

gaucho, I've done that. Amazing, isn't it? They have an "opt out" action you can take to remove it.

Roz

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

QUOTE (gaucho @ 16-Jun 04, 2:25 PM)
Now go to google.com and type in your phone number with area code and dashes. You might be surprised.

If your phone number is published, anyone can get it via the internet. Google is just a lot easier to use then some of the other reverse phone directories. Used to be that if you wanted to find out who belonged to a phone number you had to go to the phone company and search through their copies of reverse phone books. Now it is at your fingertips via the internet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Your Phone Number

Wow, the math formula for this does work! Wild! And this formula won't expire at the end of the year like the one for Chocolate Math.

Now go to google.com and type in your phone number with area code and dashes. You might be surprised.

I did this about 2 weeks ago and it cleared up an ongoing annoyance. My family has had our present phone number for over 2 years. The whole time we've been getting phone calls from collection agencies looking for the deadbeat who previously had our number. Now I know where the agencies got that seriously out-dated information, plus it listed the deadbeat's last known address for that number. Of course I had the listing removed from the database. I just ran the number again a few moments ago and it now comes up with no records. **whew**

> TOPIC: Is This Your Phone Number?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,