Terrorism Around The World - Page 8 of 10

One theory I have about terrorism is that - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2011 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Global Terrorism Although this Thread covers Terrorist attacks around the world there are also Threads that cover Terrorism in specific countries. Do a search to find them if this one is too general and you need more specific information.
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism Around The World - Page 8

About Those Packages
That "credible terrorist threat" - coming just before Election Day.
By Ann Althouse

I didn't know what to say as the story was unfolding yesterday. I had the thought - and I immediately censored myself - what does this have to do with Election Day? Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

World The Terrorism

Suspicious Package to U.S. Not from Yemen; Yemenia Air Cargo Director:

Air Cargo Director for Yemenia Airways said to Yemen Post, "No UPS cargo plane left Yemeni lands over the land 48 hours. These accusations are false and baseless." He added, "No UPS or DHL cargo packages heading to Chicago through Yemen took place in the last 48 hours as well. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2010 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Around The World History & Civil Business Politics

Yemeni officials free suspect in alledged Al Qaeda bomb plot:

"During the questioning, the shipping agent was called in to identify the suspect and informed authorities that she wasn't the individual that signed the shipping manifesto. Authorities concluded that this was a case of stolen identity by an individual who knew the detained suspect's full name, address and telephone number," said the official. Ref. Source 7

10th Nov, 2010 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 World The Terrorism

Fox News is saying that the British have confirmed that the Yemen bombs in the parcels was set to blow up over the Eastern USA.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

World The Terrorism

Parcel bombs hit Rome embassies

Italian police are checking all embassies in Rome after two people were injured in separate explosions at the Swiss and Chilean missions in what Rome's mayor called a "wave of terrorism". Ref. Source 8

Terrorism Around The World
Terrorism Around The World (Hover)

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Around The World

"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
-- Noam Chomsky

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2011 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Terrorism The World - Page 8

UN official stresses importance of regional cooperation in combating terrorism
Justice & Criminal Activity Related News

The head of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has underlined the need to strengthen regional and inter-regional law enforcement cooperation in the global fight against terrorism, stressing that all States have a common interest in preventing the menace.
Source: UN News Centre - Law, Crime Prevention

22nd Jun, 2011 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Terrorism The World Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

One theory I have about terrorism is that it happens more now because the media picks up on it fast and with technology bad men can do bad things faster. Other than that it has never stopped.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Terrorism Around The World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,