India Tourism

India Tourism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2019 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
East Indian India Tours
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

India Tourism

The 'green' gateway to India

I am sitting on the rooftop of a four-storey mall, a glass of champagne at hand, the thumping beat of dance music drifting from a nightclub on a nearby high-rise building. Around me, locals dine on French food, surrounded by bulging shopping bags and designer purses, their children darting around a neon-lit fountain that bubbles up from the paved courtyard. I'd started my day with few expectations and I certainly hadn't anticipated this. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2011 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Tourism India

Treated like a celebrity in India

I never grew out of the rock star phase. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2011 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

India Tourism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Travelling India with kids

India is an unlikely destination for a woman who likes to be in control, let alone one with two preschoolers in tow. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Tourism India

India: A Country In The Midst Of Change

When Akash Kapur returned to India after more than a decade of living in the United States, he returned to a place he hardly recognized. He chronicles some of those changes in his book, India Becoming: A Portrait of Life in Modern India.
Source: Arts & Life

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2013 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Tourism India

Travel In India: A Healing Journey

When I left for a six-month trip to India, back in 2005, I was at the lowest point of my life. Frankly, I felt like I was throwing myself off a cliff. I don't know exactly what I expected about India or the trip, but I don't think I expected a magic carpet to appear.
Source

Post Date: 22nd May, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

India Tourism

'A mob tried to drag me away'

IT WAS meant to be a dream trip overseas, but a woman was stuck in a filthy hotel, dragged from her car, sexually harassed and jailed. Ref. Source 1r

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

India Tourism

'I was naive, and I got a bit cocky'

JAMIE Hecht was on her third trip to India when she made the mistake of thinking she was invincible. Then trouble struck with a vengeance. Ref. Source 9y.

10th Apr, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

India Tourism Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

India always had this reputation to tourists about the locals being dangerous to women, I'm not sure if it has to do with the culture or the fact that enforcement of law these criminals are simply scarce.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: India Tourism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,