Dubhdara Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Congrats on being Member of the Month again. - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Oct, 2004 - 11:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
LDS / Politics
Post Date: 3rd May, 2004 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 315
Flag Posts: 328
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 30

Dubhdara Introduction - Page 3

Member of the Month? Me?

Where does it say that?

Well, I'm honoured - thanks!

I've been on-line since about 97 but never
got around to getting a pic. I have no means
to create one either.

Are you sure you didn't make a mistake? How'd
I become Member of the Month?

Dubhdara.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Apr, 2004 - 5:46pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2004 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Dubhdara

laugh.gif Don't you read the newsletters? Look at the Honor Club, each month members vote for their favorite Member, Moderator and Single of the month. This month you were chosen by the members. As for your pic... I can help you with it. Scan a pic of yourself and send it to me in an Email. I will fix it and upload it. Maybe a browse through the FAQ would be nice? wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th May, 2004 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Dubhdara Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congratulations! Member of the Month, already?? Wow, great job! Thank you for your insightful and thought-provoking posts, and for referring new members.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 4th May, 2004 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Page 3 Introduction Dubhdara

Thanks Farseer!

JB - I might be able to find a camera but my scanner's not working
so I cannot send you one. Can you put a picture of Pierce Brosnan
or someone like that there instead? Looks nothing like me but I
thought I might be more popular with the females wink.gif j/k

I come from a very anti-photogenic family and usually takes me
about three years to finish a 24-exposure film!

Yep, I found the bit in the Newsletter wink.gif

Thanks,

Dubhdara.

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Apr, 2004 - 5:46pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th May, 2004 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Dubhdara

Dubhdara - the matter is very simple... go to any internet cafe and ask them to take a digital photo of you and that is it. Just send it to me. If it is that you do not want you pic online then go to your profile and select from hundreds of avatars we already have within the database. Again, the FAQ can show you how to do this if you are not sure.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2004 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Dubhdara Introduction

Dubhdara, I noticed your question regarding uploading your own avatar, and see that it was already addressed in this discussion. If you are looking to upload a non-photo of yourself, you can purchase Upload Avatar from the shop. Click here for the Shop. You have more than enough FP to do this. If you do have a pic, you should still be able to email it to JB and he can add it. Hope this helps.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Dubhdara Introduction - Page 3

Thanks malexander,

Most sites have a place you put in the url to your personal avatar so I was looking for one in the avatar bit.

As it happens I cannot allow access - due to copyright - to the avatar unless it is via a link to my site. That is, it cannot be put on Bordeglobal's server.

Dubhdara.

Signature:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2004 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Dubhdara Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Congrats on being Member of the Month again. I was just looking at the first few messages at the start of this thread, you sure had a rough start, are you used to everything now? I thought you would have fallen away at first, good to see you are still with us. I will also answer your comments above as I am here:

Most sites have a place you put in the url to your personal avatar so I was looking for one in the avatar bit.

We have this to in the form of uploads via the Shop. The reason we do not allow linking to avatars is because some users linked to nude or illegal images. Uploads ensure good taste and that the image is not hot linked.

As it happens I cannot allow access - due to copyright - to the avatar unless it is via a link to my site. That is, it cannot be put on Bordeglobal's server.

laugh.gif, wait, you are saying that your photograph is copyrighted or are you saying your image is copyrighted? Just take a snap shot of yourself, send it to me via Email and I will fix it up for you Bro.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Dubhdara Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,