Do Other Posters Intimidate You? - Page 3 of 3

User Dawnofthenew Message Deleted This forum - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 15th Feb, 2005 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Please, no, don't make me...
15th Feb, 2005 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Do Other Posters Intimidate You? - Page 3

Vincenzo: Quite a few times I have seen post to topics that obviously involve more personal feeling than substance.

Do not worry, it is is something that irritates me and a few others as well. This is why it is so important to start with 'in my opinion...' and then use facts to justify your cause rather than just ranting, but alas, some just do not get it. However, don't let that stop you... if you feel they will get personal then just share it anyway, it is not like they are going to show in Japan and tump you over the head wink.gif, besides, everyone has to follow the rules and policies here and it is more than likely they will not be able to get as personal as they probably would like to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

You Intimidate Posters Do

User Dawnofthenew Message Deleted

This forum is geared for Feedback not support. Contact a Moderator.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do Other Posters Intimidate You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,