What You Want To Buy?

What Buy - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Nov, 2004 - 9:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2004 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

What You Want To Buy?

We have an extensive list of items that you can buy in our Forum Shop, but maybe there is something more you would like to see on the 'Buy items list'. If so, please do tell us and/or list the favorite item you currently own.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2004 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Buy Want What

I've bought a couple of things from the shop:
Insurance, Instant Win Lottery, a Soccer Symbol and a USA Symbol.

I guess my favorite item bought would be the Instant Win Lottery because I won some FP one time!

13th Nov, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

What You Want To Buy? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Would it be helpful to have more games of chance like that with higher risks (more FP to win, but also greater loss) in the shop or would you like to see something more?

13th Nov, 2004 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Buy Want What

here's my order of preferences:

1.Converting 100fp to 25gp, so my RPG character would have some money in case of emergency.
2.Uploading Avatar, so people here could see what I really look like.
3.Forum Enforcer protection so even if people do steal from me, I would get it all back plus 20% biggrin.gif
4. RPG face to further determine what my character looks like.

And After that, it's all stuff for fun, so I don't worry about that for now.

16th Nov, 2004 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Buy Want What

I am interested to know how people feel about the new shop additions if you have tried them:

Instant Lottery Plus
Profile Guardian
Profile Birthstone

16th Nov, 2004 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

What You Want To Buy?

I bought the profile guardian and for 100 FP I was sort of expecting it to be visible somewhere in my posts as well. It seems the only way someone can see it is if they look at my profile. I just think my expectation level was a bit high at the time, I guess!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2004 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

What Want Buy

I love having my Profile Guardian smile.gif That's the coolest wolf pic I've seen in a while.

I thought the birthstone would be visible in my posts, like the jewel in yours, JB, but it's only in profile.

Haven't tried the Instant Lotto, yet, but I guess i will smile.gif

16th Nov, 2004 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

What Want Buy Community News FAQ & Feedback

Why does everyone think it will be visible in their posts when it specifically says it will be visible in their profile? When something will be visible in your posts then it says, 'Will be visible in posts or messages' - compare the wording of statements with birthstone, etc. The idea was to make each user's profile extra special. The next thing I am thinking of doing is making backgrounds for your profile to give even more personality!

Lastly, if we have these things visible in every post then that will be a mass confusion of pics and icons - don't you think?

Offtopic but,
That gem in my stats is actually a test symbol when I was creating the hack and was not meant as my personal choice.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What You Want To Buy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,