Malexander Introduction - Page 3 of 41

'Upload Avatar' is what you - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Jun, 2004 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (41) »
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 30th May, 2004 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Malexander Introduction - Page 3

We have a good number of Trinidadians as part of the membership but they post based on periods or moods. You see we do not allow slack talk here so only a 'certain type' of Trini will actually post. I have found that there are very few Trinis that actually want to talk about something constructive online, most are into vice. As for sports, and so forth I do not know, maybe no one is athletic, feel free to invite your friends and family into the discussion if you wish. The LDS section may seem overwhelming, but that is coincidence more than anything, but it is my favorite board so I dedicate more time there I guess.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2004 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Malexander

As for sports, and so forth I do not know, maybe no one is athletic

It's not even about being athletic, I would have figured people would at least like to discuss sports. I can see your point about Trini talk. Thanks for clearing that up, I guess I'll just keep posting and just see what happens.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 30th May, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No problem. I never wait on one particular board, I monitor it for anything new, but I won't hold my breath, there is so much going on in an international community like this that I cannot find myself stuck to one theme. The key I think will be to spread the word. Let other like Trini minds know about our discussions here. You may also want to look for Cookie, she usually is very active, must be exams at UWI.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 31st May, 2004 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 3 Introduction Malexander

Hey, malexander! I've really enjoyed reading your posts around the boards, and appreciate your starting new topics -- it's great to find a new member so active! Thanks!

I was also wondering if you would be interested in trying out the RPG -- we have a new Scenario starting up... It takes at least one post a day, perhaps a couple of them a day when the going gets hectic smile.gif And you may need to commit to a couple of weeks to a month or so of your time. What do you think? We'd love to have you join in!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 31st May, 2004 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Introduction Malexander

Thanks for the invite FarSeer. I really dont know what is involved with RPG, I havent played it before. I would need some serious coaching and a lot of patience. I'd be more than willing to give it a try. What do I need to do? What's involved?

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2004 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malexander Introduction

Congrats on your recent promotion to 'Member of the Month'. You may wish to consider uploading your pic via the shop. As for your question about RPG, you should look over the Medieval board, read the threads that contain the rules, etc.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2004 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction - Page 3

Which shop item allows me to upload a pic of myself? I've looked through the list but can't figure out which item it is? I must have overlooked it. Do I even have enough Forum Points to purchase this?

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2004 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malexander Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

'Upload Avatar' is what you are looking for. It requires 30FP, right now you only have 10FP, so just send it to me via contact page and I will add it for you.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,