Malexander Introduction - Page 39 of 41

I just read your blog. I am so happy for you! - Page 39 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd May, 2006 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malexander Introduction - Page 39

Thanks Konq, you have been on a tear yourself with posting. As for family life, well, you know how that goes. You just take it one day at a time and hope you can get from one to the next. The house closing is fast approaching; only 2 weeks to go. That has been consuming my time mostly, what with packing, etc. As for the arcade, I really don't have a prayer against you guys. If I did play it would just be for fun, or if I was in a tournament. I'm not that worried about it either, I just like to talk smack in the Arcade Rants thread when I can wink.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Malexander

Hi Malexander, I was sorry to hear that you're not well. I hope you're feeling better soon!
How far off moving are you?
I know how tiring that can be, it gets a bit overwhelming at times, but I'm sure it'll be great when you get in there!
It'll be worth it in the end, and although it's hard work, it's also an exciting time for you.
You'll have to take it easy, and build yourself up.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks Diane, I am feeling much better now. Just needed to relax for a while I guess. Our closing is a week from this Friday and we move the Saturday afterwards, so less than 2 weeks away. We are very excited, and anxious to move, and will be much more relieved and relaxed once we are all moved.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Malexander Introduction
A Friend

Page 39 Introduction Malexander

Wow, getting really close to closing now, just a week away! I imagine you are excited, anxious, and relieved that its finally almost over! Hope everything goes well, and I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, sore throats can be absolutely miserable.

Post Date: 18th May, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Malexander

Hi Malexander, I guess life is pretty hectic for you all at the moment with all your packing and sorting.
I just wanted to wish you all well for your move, such an exciting time for you all! (hectic but exciting)
It'll be great when you're actually in, and got settled.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th May, 2006 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction

Thanks Diane! Yes, you are correct, life is very hectic this week. We close tomorrow and move on Saturday, so needless to say, I will be very sparse on the forum probably until Monday or so. I will be posting pictures (or links to pictures) of the house as soon as I can. Hopefully everyone else here is doing well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2006 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Malexander Introduction - Page 39

I'm thinking of you this weekend, Malexander! Hope all goes well for you in your move. Do you have lots of friends helping, or do you get to hire a company to do it for you? In any event, best wishes for a successful and stress-free move smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 22nd May, 2006 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Malexander Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 39

I just read your blog. I am so happy for you! I look forward to the day my family and I can do the same thing! smile.gif Best wishes,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  « First of 41 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,