Malexander Introduction - Page 5 of 41

Thanks tena, I really enjoy this forum as - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jun, 2004 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (41) »
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malexander Introduction - Page 5

No I did not receive a message stating that I was stolen from, but what other reason would there be for my forum points to go from 650+ to 52 in a day, when I didnt purchase anything, or binge at the arcade? Now that this has been the third time this has happened to me, I will be sure to buy insurance as soon as I can. My wife is not as open to trying new things as I am, I have not even told her I joined this forum! I am sure all of you would love to see her perspective to my posts, but I am the one who has to live with her tongue.gif Besides, I see this forum as my time away from her and the rest of my life, to post on topics I enjoy reading about and to discuss issues with other people. It might sound selfish and I apologize for that.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Malexander

About the wife - I understand - we have some members here like that, no reason to apologize. About the FP, now that is strange because I actually went to the transaction log to see who could have stolen from you and did not see anyone doing this so I thought it might be a stealth steal. I do notice that you participate in the Raffel, did you get the money from the winning there? I have not heard of anyone else loosing money, except if they try to steal. Have you tried stealing?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No, I havent attempted to steal from anyone, and one time I did win the raffle but did not receive any winnings. I hadnt participated in the raffle since winning the last contest. Like I mentioned before, this has been the third time I have lost forum points, I always assumed someone had stole it from me.
The other point is that quite a bit of forum points were lost, we're talking over 600. I checked the member list and there is only one person who has more than this, so unless this person stole, or it was a combination of different people stealing, then it was lost.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 10th Jun, 2004 - 4:48pm

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 5 Introduction Malexander

Hmmm... here is what I am going to do... I will add 600FP to your account, the moment you see it gone or less than it should be then let me know exactly what you were doing at the time. I want to see if this loss of FP has something to do with a feature you are using. Now keep in mind - just looking at an Arcade game without playing still deducts money, so becareful.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Introduction Malexander

Hey thanks a lot JB. I can't recall doing anything out of the ordinary and last time I was logged in yesterday I remember seeing my FP total. This morning when I logged in, the FP count was less. I will keep an eye out, and let you know what I find. Thanks again.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2004 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malexander Introduction

Malexander, your FP (650) has been restored to your account as you lost that amount last time. Note the new rules regarding the raffle, you should be okay everywhere else - have fun, spend wisely and get protection (the forum kind). wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Malexander Introduction - Page 5

malexander, I was reading your blog entries and saw you make mention of your 250th post! I couldn't believe it. Then I check and see you are above 270 as I type this post. Wow, you haven't been here a full two months yet! You have truly become and integral part of this community. I really enjoy your posts.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Thanks tena, I really enjoy this forum as you can see. biggrin.gif I feel bad when I dont post for a day or so, but I always check out the boards and discussions every day and there is always something interesting to read. Glad to hear you enjoy my posts.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,