Malexander Introduction - Page 41 of 41

Mad? Great to see you back. Hope you are enjoying - Page 41 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malexander Introduction - Page 41

Yes, we've put that off for a while. We figured we'd give him a chance to get used to the new house first, and realize that there may be some messes to deal with once we start again with the potty training (I think that is the most difficult part of it with the new house and all). Our daycare provider has started potty training her own son as well, so we are anxious to see how that will affect our boy. Our daughter learned to use the potty in a similar way, through interaction with daycare kids that were being trained. Thanks for asking, I'll keep you posted.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2006 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Malexander

50? You had 50 posts today!?! Sheesh! Well, what can I say. My hat is off to you, my friend. And welcome back!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2006 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks FarSeer! It is amazing what a fast internet connection and a slow day at work can do for one's posting abilities. wink.gif

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2006 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Introduction Malexander

User Malexander, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership (Mature). Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2006 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Malexander

Merry Christmas, Malexander! Hope you and your family have a great holiday celebration!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction

Hi everyone,
Well I am back after a very, very long sabbatical. I'm almost ashamed I was away for so long, but can't cry over spilled milk. I hope to become a contributor to the forum as I once was, and also hope that everyone isn't too mad at me for staying silent for so long. Thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Malexander Introduction - Page 41

Mad? Great to see you back. Hope you are enjoying the World Cup like I am, talking about which I need to go enter the score for the Australia / Spain match. Hope to see you in the Discussions.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,