Malexander Introduction - Page 8 of 41

Great job, malexander And a great new Forum - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 41 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (41) »
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Malexander Introduction - Page 8

I know Rochester well. I thought maybe that was where you are, working for IBM and all.

When I donated my kidney to my brother, it was in Rochester. At the time, my parents lived in Austin, and my sister was in Spring Valley.

When I got out of the AF, we moved to Austin for a month or so until I got my job in Grand Rapids.

Beautiful area. Difficult winters.

But I do envy you. The cost of living is much lower there than in SE lower Michigan. Now if GM would only build a transmission plant there....

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Malexander

Cost of living was a huge factor in deciding whether I was going to move here or not. At the time, I was offered jobs in PoughKeepsie and Gaithersburg, which are both well over the cost of living here. The area is nice, the town is safe, and the winters, you get used too after a while. They can be very long, and that is what frustrates me more than when they are fierce. I have a lot of coworkers from Michigan, and they seem to have liked living there more than they do here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Malexander - you have been promoted to Board Moderator, also known as Mod2 or BoardMod. You will notice a new board available to you: 'Moderator's Staff Room', please click on this board and go straight to a thread called: 'Mod: Malexander', here you will get further instructions. Congratulations.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Page 8 Introduction Malexander

So, you are going to be a moderator! Congrats! You will make a good one too. You have really contributed a lot since joining this forum.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Malexander

Congratulations, Malexander!! Great to have you on the Borde Mod Squad! smile.gif I appreciate your positive, thoughtful posts here, I know you'll make a great Mod.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malexander Introduction

Thanks Tenaheff and FarSeer, looking forward to contributing even more on this forum. Hopefully soon my contributions can be financial as well, I sometimes feel like I am taking so much from here, and not able to give some of it back. Thanks again!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Introduction - Page 8

Don't you just love a winner? Congratulations to you! You won 500FP and a five month trial of the Premium Membership! You have enough FP to get into those Arcade games or use it in the shop - have fun and spend wisely wink.gif

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Malexander Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Great job, malexander smile.gif And a great new Forum name, too. Congratulations! I couldn't get the silly website to search more than three names, and then I ran out of time. Hey, now you can get your name to glow in color laugh.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,