Malexander Introduction - Page 2 of 41

JB, I've been noticing that the forum - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th May, 2004 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (41) »
Keeping In Touch With Trinbago Roots. Programmer. Voted Moderator of the Year 2004.
Post Date: 12th May, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malexander Introduction - Page 2

LDS_forever, what made you come to Trinidad? I dont recall seeing many people from South America in Trinidad when I lived there except for maybe Venezuela and Guyana?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2004 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Malexander

Actually, we have an Argentinian Embassy here. I got married to a Trinidadian, that's why I'm here. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 14th May, 2004 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Malexander Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Malexander: Here is a tip - when carrying a topic offtopic or not in relation to the subject matter then please use the off topic tags. See the FAQ board for further information about posting.

Post Date: 15th May, 2004 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Page 2 Introduction Malexander

Thanks for the tip and sorry about the offtopic quote. I didnt realize there was an offtopic option until after I had placed the post. embarassed.gif

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Post Date: 23rd May, 2004 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Malexander

Hey, I just noticed that you post a lot in the Jokes board, I do not know if you noticed, but that board does not increase post count - just in case you are hoping for points towards the contest.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2004 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction

Thanks JB, I realize that, but I do enjoy some of the topics in the joke section, that's why I post there as much as I do. I also realize that there is no way I can compete with JDS and tenaheff in terms of number of posts so the contest is probably going to go to one of those 2. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2004 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Malexander Introduction - Page 2

Alex, you can still trying! it is not fun when everybody gives up so early!!!!! tongue.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 30th May, 2004 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper

Malexander Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

JB, I've been noticing that the forum is mostly geared towards and populated by LDS members and members with interest in RPG. As you know I joined the forum for the Trinidad aspect and correct me if I am wrong but there doesn't seem to be as much activity in that area lately. There is also not a lot of activity in the Sports section which I am a very avid fan of. Is this a misconception of mine or a trend?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Malexander Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,