Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 10 of 12

If Ian Alleyne had the popularity he once - Page 10 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Jun, 2015 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
16th Jun, 2014 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 10

As long as there is crime and bacchanal in this country, Ian Alleyne will be here to stay. I think Trinis love the Crime Watch show mainly for the bacchanal element Ian Alleyne brings wherever he goes! I have watched the show once (Because I had nothing better to do with my time) and I think Ian Alleyne focuses too much on himself rather than the crime in this country. Trinis have given him too much power and we need to focus on reducing crime rather than making it as entertainment and giving jobs to people, who desperately need attention like Ian Alleyne!

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

I cannot stand the behaviour of this man. It is so disgusting and the people who put him in a pedestal as well. He seems to believe he is above anyone just because he has a TV show and a few fools recognize him in the street.

18th Sep, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Yesterday, I was watching Crime Watch only because I could not see TV6 online. During the show, Ian Alleyne broadcasted a kidnapping of two children in the Sange Grande area was later determined as a fake kidnapping on the TV6 Beyond the Tape show. One must wonder if anything is being employed for ratings on Crime Watch since more people are watching Beyond the Tape.

17th Nov, 2014 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

I was watching this program today only because I could not get access to Beyond the Tape, which I prefer. In the space of 3 minutes they showed the very graphic image of a decapitated body around 5 times - is that really necessary? Is it for shock value?

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2014 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Name: George

Title: The crime TV show

Comments: We actually need more local crime reporting shows on our TV. It would be interesting to have a weekly show covering crime within districts as they are reported. This could be of great value to communities and may help in the general fight against crime on this island.

26th Nov, 2014 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

It was funny to hear someone call the Ian Alleyne show, Crime Watch and ask to speak with Inspector Roger Alexander. laugh.gif Wrong show!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 10

Ian Alleyne lost his last chance at politics by I think 600 or so votes but he's lost some of his steam so what needs to be asked now is if he will run again and under what banner.

20th Jun, 2015 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 10

If Ian Alleyne had the popularity he once had before Beyond the Tape then I would have said for sure he could secure a win but now I don't think so. The Sheriff get replaced by the inspector.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,