What Is Intelligence? - Page 4 of 4

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Nov, 2006 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2006 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

What Is Intelligence?
A Friend

What Is Intelligence? - Page 4

I particularly enjoyed your comments, Nicolla: Just ate it up. You have presented some thought provoking concepts. A lot of the spirit in your studies. I enjoy D&C 93 myself _ so much in it on this subject. I was a bit confused, however, where you spoke as if light mixed with truth created an intelligence. Did I misunderstand you here? You would be aware that intelligneces can't be created or made (as you quoted yourself). So I was just a bit lost on that one.
I remember seeing a person who was suicidal. They had a darkness within and it showed all around them. On the other hand I have seen a highly spiritual person radiating white light when feeling particularly enthusiastic. Truth creates a light within us.
It is interesting to realise that D&C 93 is stating that we actually exist more (have more life) by obedience, and exist less by disobedience. Satan takes away light and truth (intelligence - us) through disobedience. Thus by obedience to good principles we become more intelligent.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2006 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

What Is Intelligence?
A Friend

Intelligence What

It's quite long, but this is the talk I think you want. It's by Cleon Skousen and it is called Gospel Trilogy...

https://www.mormontheology.com/FormObj/SkousenTrilogy.aspx

Very interesting!

Dubhdara.

I was trying to download the talk but I could not, it seems to me that the web page is no longer in service.

Will somebody be so kind in helping me to get the talk?

smile.gif

Thanks.

I know this is out of topic but if somebody now a better way besides the PM's please let me know.

21st Nov, 2006 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

What Is Intelligence? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find it anywhere. I kick myself frequently for not having saved a copy of it when it was available. It is truly a marvelous work.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Is Intelligence?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,