The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 of 3

I played Skyrim on and off for the last five - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 30th Jul, 2021 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Skyrim Reviews
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2012 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2

Name: Riff

Comments: The downside of Skyrim is that its too small in perspective. Nice world to explore and all but you feel for the most part like its just another game with you exploring a world. They could probably take some cues from Mountain & Blade: Warband.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2012 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Skyrim V Scrolls Elder The

I've never played Mountain and Blade but I agree.

In the beginning the world looks huge but after about a day play time you've likely explored 60 or more percent of the over-world map. Granted there are tons of quests to pursue but there are only like 5 areas of Skyrim and they're pretty basic.

You got the southern snow area where you start. The middle area with the main town. The east area with dragons. The north area with the mages guild. Lastly the west area with random towns and quests.

The way the map is set up leaves a lot of area to explore. However once you've run threw the place there is little to return to. You end up hop scotching from place to place with fast travel then meandering around for your target.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 29th Jul, 2012 - 2:53am

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2012 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Hover)

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2012 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skyrim V Scrolls Elder The

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 2GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 6GB free HDD Space
Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Skyrim V Scrolls Elder The

I have been playing Skyrim off and on for a long while now. I have 244 hours invested and I am now pushing level 52. I think I am doing pretty good I even have the updates so I am on the island now. I have small caches of items all over the maps so I can keep my weight down to be able to run. I get my horse to help move caches from one spot to another and finally to one of my many houses. Now I am downloading the elder scrolls online to see how that is too.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I used to enthusiastically enjoy many different games ranging from old computer Role-playing Game games and arcade games from the 1980's to classic console action & sports games to modern FPS games. But eventually, perhaps as I grew older, new games looked great from the hype but always let me down once I tried them. For example, Assasin's Creed looked AMAZING to me in the demo videos, but then I tried it, and I drowned in a puddle shortly after beginning the game. In disgust, I just un-installed it immediately and never gave it another chance until the next version came out. Game after game that I saw, that looked so cool in the videos, disappointed me.

Skyrim was different. I encountered a few glitches (Like getting stuck high in the mountains) but they were so uncommon compared to how consistently the game impressed me and was thoroughly enjoyable. I actually played it until I beat the game. I did not complete ALL of the game, some parts remain unexplored, and some side quests incomplete. But, I did beat the final boss and make it to the scene at the end.

Oh, and I also found the "Nude mods" to be really cool.

I will eagerly buy Skyrim II ASAP when it's released. Can't wait to play it.

In the mean time, Grand Theft Auto V (Mostly the online part) is fun now and then, the two main things that annoy me with that game are that you can't pickup random objects laying about, and you can't go inside most of the buildings.

Reconcile Edited: Chris on 4th Mar, 2016 - 3:28am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2021 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Page 2

My all time favorite game for the sole reason that I can shout people off a mountain. Aside from that its very entrancing as far as the gameplay and questing goes. There are so many options to choose from to begin with. The opportunity to master many skills is also attractive. On top of that the individual perks that help a lot depending on your playstyle.

30th Jul, 2021 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I played Skyrim on and off for the last five years. One thing that keeps me coming back is seeing an article or video of a random encounter or missed location. I would get that urge to see the thing for myself and then not stop playing for another month or so afterwards.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,