Post War Iraq - Page 168 of 171

KN, I'd agree except ISIS and all - Page 168 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th May, 2017 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 171 pgs.  164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 

?
Poll: What are your strongest feelings about the war in Iraq?
  Bush did and is doing the right thing       27.12%
  It started well, but seems to be ending bad       13.56%
  I am totally neutral about the topic       3.39%
  Saddam needed to be removed, but not in this way       16.95%
  I think that the US should have never invaded       25.42%
  The war is wrong in all aspects       13.56%
Total Votes: 59
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

versus U.S.A. So, now that the USA left Iraq can the country rebuild herself and become stable?
Post War Iraq Related Information to Post War Iraq
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Post War Iraq - Page 168

Six U.S. Troops killed in a suicide bombing outside a U.S. Base north of Kabul

Six American service members were killed Monday in a suicide bombing during a patrol outside a sprawling U.S. Airbase in Bagram, located 34 miles north of Kabul. It's the largest U.S. Loss of life from an attack this year, according to a senior Defense official. The patrol of U.S. Troops was targeted by a motorcyclist carrying a bomb. In addition to the servicemembers killed, three were injured, according to NATO command headquarters in Afghanistan. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Iraq War Post

Three American contractors went missing in Iraq two days ago, said a senior security official in Baghdad.

"A company filed a report Sunday about three of its staff going missing two days ago. They are American contractors. We are looking into this report," the official told CNN. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq History & Civil Business Politics

At least 24 people were killed and 38 others wounded in a car bomb east of Baghdad, officials say.

The bomb targeted a busy livestock market in Nahrawan town, 40 miles from the Iraqi capital. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Page 168 Iraq War Post

U.S. Official: More troops ready to go to Iraq for Mosul offensive

The additional forces would total between 500 and 600, according to multiple media reports. Currently, the number of U.S. Military personnel in Iraq is approximately 4,565, according to the senior official, who did not want to be named because he is not authorized to discuss the number publicly. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Iraq War Post

Iraq PM: No US Combat Troops to Stay in Iraq after ISIS:

A U.S. Official and an official from the Iraqi government told the AP this week that talks about keeping U.S. Troops in Iraq were ongoing. Ref. Source 3i.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq
A Friend

Post War Iraq

Good, this is not a part of the world we need to be in. We'd always be involved in this or that if we stayed there. We need to beat ISIS, declare victory and get the heck out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq
A Friend

Post War Iraq - Page 168

I think we have been in the country of Iraq for too long now. While ISIS is a issue I think this is something for the locals to deal with instead of us dealing with them. Places like Syria and Iraq do not really need our help so I think we should pull out sooner rather than later.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Post War Iraq
A Friend

Post War Iraq Politics Business Civil & History - Page 168

KN,

I'd agree except ISIS and all the other radical Islamic terrorists want to do us harm. They fear us because we are the power of peace and freedom. They fear peace and freedom greatly. They fear freedom because they know the vast majority of humans wouldn't freely choose what they preach. They fear peace because peace is the door that leads to freedom.

So, because of this fear they want to destroy us and our way of life. This is much like Germany and Japan in WW2, we could have said that's a foreign war, let them figure it out. If we kept our nose out Japan wouldn't have attacked us. Then Germany would have eventually won and Japan too. Eventually they would have come for us, and they would have had nukes.

No, we have to eradicate ISIS because the rest of the countries over thee aren't strong enough. More than that, they lack the willpower to actually do it, to see it through to the end. We need to help them, we need to lead. And we need to lead from the front. Then we need to leave and let them sort out their house.

> TOPIC: Post War Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,