Matrix Guns

Matrix Guns - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 18th Mar, 2012 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Nov, 2011 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Guns

Matrix

Hey did you guys know that most of the guns they were holding were just plastic replicas so they wouldn't be so heavy? Only when they were actually firing did they use the real ones the rest of the time was plastic!

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2011 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Guns Matrix

Matrix

I believe I have read that before. I think it is standard procedure for most action films with heavy guns. Just imagine how hard it will be to concentrate on saying your lines if you had very heavy guns strapped to you and in your hands.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2011 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Matrix Guns
A Friend

Matrix Guns RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I was actually curious if any of the matrix guns had been real. Do you know for a fact that the guns they fired were real? I'm simply asking this as a video producer. If there's anything I learned about creating gun scenes, it is that plastic guns are easy to make look real (I.e. have them shoot CG bullets or muzzle flares). I figured that movies like the Matrix either used that technique or did a similar thing with real guns and blanks. Does anyone know which technique they used?

18th Mar, 2012 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Guns Matrix

Matrix

There is a guy that goes into serious depth with this: Source 1 and even tells you if they were holding the guns properly and why he would or wouldn't use the guns in real life.

> TOPIC: Matrix Guns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.