Blair Attacked By Condom - Page 2 of 2

What is the matter with security in the UK? - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Sep, 2004 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
22nd May, 2004 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Blair Attacked By Condom - Page 2

This is what it concerns me of the so called security issues, since they did this they could have perfectly do something worst, the guy is the Prime Minister, what's going on? isn't there enough and reliable security in place???.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Condom Attacked Blair

Well, that is one of the things now being discussed. They have these sessions open to the public, sort of like a tourist attraction almost. Do they close that now for security reasons? They probably won't. However, if he had been killed or seriously injured, you can believe they would. Unfortunately, we tend to dismiss the seriousness of security risks until and unless a serious event occurs. We don't seem to have the stomach for prevention.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

23rd May, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Blair Attacked By Condom History & Civil Business Politics

I understand but the guy is the Prime Minister!. *shaking head* Lately I see such lack of security in the so called 'big countries* they suppose to have more money to spend, more techonology to use and in the end you see anybody can go and kill them all without any problem. It is crazy. lipsrsealed.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd May, 2004 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Condom Attacked Blair

I think that part of the reason you see more of this in larger countries is just that we are more attractive targets. How newsworthy would it have been if this had happened in Trinidad. Would we have heard about it in the US? Probably not.

I think the problem is one of human nature regardless of what amount of money you have to spend. We aren't really designed to focus on threats continually. To survive I think we need to be better at seeing the good in the world than the bad. Trouble is, we still need to do some focusing on the bad in order to ensure we live to see the good.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2004 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Condom Attacked Blair

What is the matter with security in the UK?

POLICE PROBE 'BATMAN' PALACE STUNT

London's police chief has demanded an urgent inquiry after a fathers rights
campaigner dressed as Batman evaded supposedly tight security to stage a
protest on a Buckingham Palace balcony.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/14...lace/index.html

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blair Attacked By Condom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,