Rate Threads - Vote Topics - Page 2 of 3

Making more prominent is a great idea. I think - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 31st Mar, 2017 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: The chance of me rating a thread is on the ration of...
  1:1       14.29%
  1:2       0.00%
  1:5       14.29%
  1:10       14.29%
  1:50       28.57%
  Hardly ever       28.57%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Rate Threads,Vote Topics A review of the Vote for a Thread facility which allows you to suggest how important or relevant is a Topic
6th Aug, 2005 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads - Vote Topics - Page 2

I haven't rated the threads, although some of them deserved it. I keep forgetting to do it. Once JB suggested me to rate the Plugged RPG, I did it a couple of time, but then I got back to my old habit (forgetting). I'll try to change that habit, but I can't promise anything wink.gif .

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Topics Vote Threads Rate

Raul, I am not sure, but I think you may be mixing up rating threads. This thread is talking about clicking on the actual [Rate] button after selecting wether you found the message 'Excellent', 'Very Good', etc. After the button is pressed the results are shown in the Forum view (where you see all the threads in a Board in the form of a red bar). Rating Plugged or other related Rate thread has to do with an actual thread set up for you to give feedback about a specific RPG, even, etc. The results are shown via a the same thread or a poll attached to that thread.

6th Aug, 2005 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads - Vote Topics Feedback & FAQ News Community

international QUOTE
I think you may be mixing up rating threads

Not at all. What I mixed up - and I see it just now - is that I understood to rate the Plugged thread here in the community, instead of rating the Plugged RPG in the "Rate us" page. I use the "Rate us" page quite often - as you can see, but I keep forgetting to rate the threads. I hope it's clear now.

29th Nov, 2005 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Topics Vote Threads Rate

I am still wondering how many people actually acknowledge this since it is only seen in certain Skins. Recently I was considering a special Rating that would sparkle or blink or move or something when a certain number of votes is reached. Not sure if it would influence the popularity of a thread or just be a nuisance?

29th Nov, 2005 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Topics Vote Threads Rate

I'm guilty JB. I do notice the ratings when I am searching through threads but I have only thought to rate a few myself. Maybe inside the thread on the rating box if you outlined it in NEON it would catch my eye enough to realize that I need to rate it. Either way, I will attempt to do better.

11th Mar, 2013 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Rate Threads - Vote Topics

I never rated a Thread, not even my own Game or Blog (well, actually would be silly if I rated them by myself. I would feel like I'm trying to sell something). I will start doing that, even if I [prefer] rate the single poster by increasing his/her charisma.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads Vote Topics - Page 2

This is a feature I hardly see anyone using but soon I will increase its visibility.

This feature allows readers to know which Topics are really a fantastic read. While Users can look at the number of Replies a Topic has its not really an indicator of how excellent the Discussion is for that particular Thread.

Voting is really easy and may boost Threads where you will like to see more Discussion.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads - Vote Topics
A Friend

Rate Threads Vote Topics Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Making more prominent is a great idea. I think I e done this once or twice and you just reminded me I need to go in and rate one.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rate Threads - Vote Topics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,