Legal Age To Drive? - Page 3 of 3

21 doesn't mean they will be anymore - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Legal Age To Drive? - Page 3

Name: Boo

Comments: I think the legal age limit to drive in America, should not be 18,but it should still be 16. The reason for that is because it doesn't matter about the age, because either way you are new to the road. There is pretty much no difference.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Drive Age Legal

Name: Me

Comments: How any sane authority can let someone below the age of 18 drive on the road I do not know. A vehicle is a weapon that can cause disaster. I look at the lads and lasses growing up around here and I wouldn't want to b on the same road with them and their weapon.

13th Dec, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Legal Age To Drive? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Honestly, I think the age should be no less than 21 because the awesome power behind the wheel is too much for the teen brain of today.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Legal Age To Drive?
A Friend

Page 3 Drive Age Legal

For some people, 60 years old is too soon to be allowed to drive. There should be regular tests for every drive, each decade, to review road rules, courtesy, etiquette, emotional control and ability.

13th Dec, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Drive Age Legal

21 doesn't mean they will be anymore mature than a 16 year old but I understand the reasoning. Is there a statistic or ratio between teens that cause accidents and adults?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Legal Age To Drive?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,