Matrix 4 - Page 4 of 6

I don't know if it is true but I read - Page 4 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 7:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Will there be future movies of the Matrix again such as a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5 in 3D?
27th Jan, 2011 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 4

Matrix

This might be a test to see what the reaction would be if they were to create sequels for the Matrix Trilogy. As for me I will love to see what they could offer in a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2011 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

If it was a test then it is a cruel one. I have long thought that if not a Matrix 4 movie then there would be a TV series. All I see is many generic versions of the Matrix popping up in other copy cat kind of scenarios.

Post Date: 18th May, 2011 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Name: Miller

Comments: Actually Keanu has been talking about a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5 but this time in 3D.

17th Jan, 2012 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Matrix

Matrix

I can easily see a prequel being made that talks all about what happened before Thomas Andersen as Neo. Perhaps we can learn more about day to day life in Zion - a great TV series made into a drama / action flick.

2nd Dec, 2012 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

I don't think there will be a "Matrix 4", I think that's because the company already had 3 sequels, there is no need to have another one!

7th Dec, 2012 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4

Matrix

Well everyone thought there would be only ONE Rambo movie and there are how many now... I lost count. Same thing with Rocky, I think the last one was Rocky 6? So... Who is to say there can't be a "Return of the One", they can always make an excuse for him to come back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2013 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 4

Matrix

If the company is really creating the fourth movie of the matrix than that is going to take a long time. Probably the company stopped making the movies of the matrix because it might take too much resources and money. But it will be nice to see the fourth movie of the matrix though.

6th Jul, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 4

Matrix

I don't know if it is true but I read that the fourth movie will be:

Matrix 4 Movie: The Evolution "Cracking the Genetic Codes"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Matrix 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.