Matrix 4 - Page 2 of 6

Huh? 10 Discs? Wow, sounds like a must have - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Aug, 2004 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Will there be future movies of the Matrix again such as a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5 in 3D?
10th Jun, 2004 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 2

Matrix

Patmanutah's suggestion about a prequel is not a bad idea. It would be interesting to see Neo growing up and the times when he may have used his power unknowingly. Also a history of Trinity and Morpheus wouldn't be that horrible either.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2004 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

Yes that is a good suggestion, but I hope not - I always like to see a movie progress forward rather than backwards. My one concern is that most movies are stealing the Matrix aura of slow motion effects and dark look - Underworld was a good example of this, therefore if there is a Matrix 4 then it will have to come with someething unique and new.

19th Jul, 2004 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I love the concept of the prequel, because it adds a different dimension to the orignal movie. The prequels to the original Star Wars trilogy has drawn worldwide attention, not only because it is Star Wars, but because it shows the origins of the characters in the original series. I think the Matrix can benefit (and profit) from such an endeavour. Of course, with the sour taste that most people had from the Revolutions movie, they may choose not to indulge any future Matrix releases.

8th Aug, 2004 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Matrix

Matrix

Sorry to disappoint, but you know, talk is talk...

Billion dollar Hollywood producer Joel Silver has confirmed there will not be a Matrix 4 no matter how many millions The Matrix Reloaded makes when it hits cinemas worldwide next week.

The sci-fi action Matrix films were conceived as a trilogy so the third in the series, The Matrix Revolutions, scheduled to open in Australia in November would be the final chapter.

''That is the end. It is concluded. This story is over,'' Silver, a veteran producer whose films have grossed more than $US4 billion ($A6.24 billion) worldwide, told reporters in Los Angeles.

The stars of the Matrix films echoed Silver, saying the Matrix writing and directing team of Andy and Larry Wachowski had made it clear there would not be a fourth.

''Let me tell you. There is not going to be a fourth ... this is it, they saw it as a trilogy,'' Jada Pinkett Smith said.
Ref. https://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/05/...l?oneclick=true

8th Aug, 2004 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

I cant say that I am disappointed. I applaud their reserve to not fold to pressure and success and feel compelled to make a 4th. I would still though pursue some more Animatrix films and maybe a cartoon series. That way they can explore storylines a lot more without having the big production.

8th Aug, 2004 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4

Matrix

Yes, let great things be so that they can be remembered that way rather than goof up making 'extras' just to satisfy demand. With that said, who knows... talk is talk, how many times did MJ say he was retiring? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Aug, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 2

Matrix

No Matrix 4 in the works, but there will be a Trilogy release this Xmas (surprised?). Rumor is that the Trilogy will be packaged as a 10-disc set, yes 10 discs. Hours and Hours of Matrix entertainment. I cant wait!!!

https://forums.matrixfans.net/showthread.ph...&threadid=24779

14th Aug, 2004 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

Huh? 10 Discs? Wow, sounds like a must have and I guess they are going to address all of the theories people have about what the Matrix was/is? You going to get it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Matrix 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.